Items by sas71

Picked up some of these at a little gas station close to me. I think I paid just a tad (with tax) a little over a $1. They are thin compared to other blades but I do not see what benefit that offers. Its an ok blade. I can get 3 shaves out of them which is half what I get on most newer/modern blades. Would I buy again? More than likely no.
sas71
2.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Views
Reviews
Price: $12.00 + SH for 5oz is a great price considering the jar is filled to the brim and its dense so it should last a long time. Quality: I think this will hang with anything out there. Scent: Taken from the website: "This is an aromatic pipe tobacco scent. A strong base note of tobacco is rounded out with hints of vanilla and blended with blasts of cherry to ensure a scent that is reminiscent of the pipe your grandfather used to smoke". When I opened the jar i was hit with an...
I picked this up from an ebay vendor that is getting some good reviews on the shaving boards. The outside bowl measures 5 1/2" diameter by 3" deep and the inside bowl is 4 1/2" diameter by 2" deep. This is the medium scuttle. Robert offers a smaller one and a larger one. Very reasonably priced at $25.00 (at the time of this review) + SH. I can't compare it to any of the other scuttles since this is my first one. It does what it's supposed to do, keep your lather and brush warm between...
I picked these up at the local grocery for for I believe $6.49 or $7.49 for a 12+3 pack. There's a few models to choose from these are the regular ones. They give a pretty darn good shave for the money (around $.50 a piece). I do not know how many shaves they will last. I might should have waited to do the review. The lube strip is my only gripe. It gets real gooey. In the pic I only shaved once with it and you can see it almost looks like a gel. Some of you guys will like it since it...
Nivea Mild and Caring shaving cream made in India. Good stuff folks. I didnt rate the moisturizing properties since I have oily skin and it would be hard to tell if its the cream or me. I'd say its a good overall cream. The scent reminded me of ARKO org IIRC. Not a bad buy at $7 for a 91g tube (70g + 21g free) and the shipping was free. I saw the other Nivea cream like this but I believe the reviews stated it was made in Germany, this tube has India stamped all over the back of it. What can...
Top Bottom