Items by Paludatus

Paludatus
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
This robusto is very nicely build and holds hay aromas cold and in the pre-light draw. The taste is spicy with the pepper getting stronger towards the last third. I did not relish this taste very much, so I guess its more of a thing for those who like sharp peppery smoke. I prefer the short robusto, which does not develop the pepper as much.
Paludatus
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
The Santa Damiana Vintage Maduro Robusto is a real beauty to behold. It is even better when smoked! The cigar evokes cocoa aromas, also on the pre-light draw. Masterfull construction, it burns nicely, producing thick smoke. It tastes sweet with predominant dark chocolate and coffee aromas, the latter gaining strength throughout the cigar, fortified by cream in the last third. This cigar ranks among the best maduros in my book. Definitely worth a try!
Paludatus
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
The Romeo y Julieta Mille Fleurs have to be among the best cigars I have smoked. For 4 Euros apiece they provide about an hour of smoking pleasure. The construction is masterfull and they produce nice, thick smoke. They have the creamiest taste and evolve in their undertones through roast aromas to earthen aromas in the last third. A really awesome cigar, highly recommended!
Top Bottom