What's new

Aqua Velva Sensitive 5 in 1 balm

Never tried a Balm before only splashes but I think I might give this a try. Does it have the same cooling effect as the original AV?
I don't really notice a cooling effect and I don't see menthol in the ingredients. AV is one splash I haven't tried, though.

I bought a tube of it and gave it my son. I use face moisturizer so a balm is just overkill. I use a splash AS for smell and the burn. It's ok but it had next to no scent and was nowhere near an AV smell.

The Nivea's just watered-down hand cream at a higher price. :a14:
AA
Unfortunately, I have to agree with your assessment of the Nivea. I was so pleased with the AV that I thought I would start to explore the world of balms and bought a bottle of Nivea. It really seems like hand cream with little to no fragrance. I don't like a strong lingering fragrance (Speick is my favorite splash) but I like to have some fragrance and the AV hits it just about right. I'll be using up the Nivea as a dry skin lotion on the hands and arms.

Found this in Walgreens today. Gonna pick up a tube.
Can't seem to upload a photo from my phone, so here's a link:
Products - Aqua Velva

Very good product, has replaced Nivea Sensitive Balm in my daily regimen. It's thick, so I apply after a splash of witch hazel. A little goes a loooong way. Good scent, too. I follow it up with Aqua Velva after shave for a nice cool finish. It's available everywhere, so i never worry about running out.

For the price, it's a steal.

its seems really good stuff but the problem is have inside salicylic acid which is bad with the sun ....

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Since this's been kicked, will say: I don't see this stuff on shelves anymore ... not at Wallyworld, anyways.

Like they only stocked it once time. Weird.

AA

Top Bottom