What's new

What are you drinking tonight?

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Cheap Reposado Tequila and diet cranberry and/or diet cran grape juice.
Ran out of diet cranberry hence diet cran grape

IMG_0131.jpg

Recently, my oldest son returned from a trip to Peru an bought me this liquor, Pisco Mosto Verde. He said the folks in Peru make it into a Pisco Sour but I had it neat. Reminds me of grappa.

Woodford Reserve Double Oaked. Initial swig? Chocolate. Liquid chocolate. Caramel, toffee come through later. No appreciable spice. Enjoyed sipping it and figuring it out!

Woodford Reserve Double Oaked. Initial swig? Chocolate. Liquid chocolate. Caramel, toffee come through later. No appreciable spice. Enjoyed sipping it and figuring it out!

I like that you gave more info like this. I should start doing the same. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bulleit rye tonight. My first rye. I really enjoyed their standard offering bourbon, I'm less sure on straight rye. I guess the only way to know is drink more!

Cracked the bottle of Weller 12 this evening. Little disappointed. The Col EH Taylor I finished last night was better nose to finish, I think. I get a distinct grassy finish to the Weller 12. EH Taylor has a bit more body, sweetness, caramel. It will get a few more chances.....

Top Bottom