What's new

Silver Star DE razor blades

Ill shave in a hour or two and let everyone know my thoughts :) with a shavette...tmo safety
Best of luck with your shave. I've got a shavette that I haven't tried yet; still trying to master the Gold Dollar SE before getting all wild and crazy with the shavette. :001_302:

Wow...is all i can say...not only are these crazy cheap..they shave really great...not only were they very sharp...but i got one of the best shaves ive ever had so far ...id say they are on par for me with the black packet of wilkinson swords ive seen for sale in stores here wich i love ill say they are in my top 3... i couldnt believe how smooth the blade was in the shavette amazing...def in my top 3 blades... Feather,wilkinson sword black packet and silver stars! Great price did i mention!!!!! And i used a shave soap that didnt give me alot of protection to test it..ill be wiping the sellers silver star stock soon..you were right 1cal i love them :)

...you were right 1cal i love them :)
upload_2017-4-1_0-45-13.png
:wink2:

I finally got around to trying these silver star blades and they are a pleasure to use.
A bargain blade that competes at a very high level.
User friendly.
Chuck.

Just try a Silver Star that a got through the GBE today.
Took a little work but got a DFS. Tugged a little at first in the WTG pass, but smoothed out quickly. WTG, ATG & XTG were clean & smooth afterwords .Used this in a Junjie 3 piece that I use when I travel. Looking forward to seeing how it react in my other razors.
For me, it won't unseat my favorites (Rapira Platinum Lux, Feather, GSB, Gillette Platinum White, Astra & Personna Red). It does the job, and a very good price. If I had tried them years ago, might buy more of them.
I have plenty of my favorites, and Silver Star is not a blade I could pick up a tuck of near me just to have around.
It is available for trading in the GBE, or buying on the Internet. Try A Blade has them & RBC has them priced by 5, 30, 100 count. Would think about it in the future

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

proxy.php

I ordered 200 of these for $13-14 shipped from Jolly Olde England and they arrived on Wednesday. I just used one for the second time today. First time was in my Baby Smooth, this time was in the Wunderbar. The blade is definitely sharp and smooth. Both shaves were flawless. I'd also venture to say these could be the best bang for the buck blades I have so far. I'll keep using this one until it gives up. I have no idea how many to expect, but I am hoping for at least a week's worth based on other's experience.

3rd shave in, this one in my Asylum T. Another superb adventure. I took a chance based off of a few people's advice, and man did it turn out well.

I found these wich ive never seen here in aus before...silver star blades...they are super cheap $9 aud total (including postage) cheapest blades ive seen...out of impulse i purschased them the guy only had a 100 pack of them....how do they shave are they any good? Should turn up in a week or under....
Good solid blade. They are sharp and adequately smooth. They don't knock me out, but they are pretty good.

Day 6, good shave. didn't last as long but that could be the razor. I'll try it in the Wunderbar tomorrow to know for sure.

they are amazing blades i think everyone should at least give them a try dont let the cheap price fool you they work well

Day 7 and 8, yep it was the razor for sure. I went 14 hours after my shave yesterday before whiskers showed up. today it's been 12 so far and no whiskers yet. Day 8, just as good as day 1

I just did my 5th shave with it last night, I dare to say SS is a one very solid blade. After my 5th shave I ended up purchasing the last 200 lot of the SS for $14 shipped. These blades perform very similar like the GSB but I think the SS might have longer lifespan, time will tell

Top Bottom