What's new

Beer of the Day - BOTD - 2018

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
Founders Backwood Bastard. In my opinion better than the much sought after Founder’s KBS.

I went to ABC today and found Breakfast Stout and Sumatra Mountain on the shelf. Grabbed a 4 pack of Breakfast Stout. The only time I found Backwoods Bastard was on tap. Just a whole mouthful of flavor with every swig. Wish it would show up here again!

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Went looking for a stout when the wife sent me out for a supermarket run.
There's not a large selection at the closest one I went to but the had a couple that spoke to me.
I went with one from a local brewer, Pan Head.

20180210_200220.jpg

Their little product description describes it much better than I could and I will say it is spot on.
It's also good to see they are proud bogans not just another hipster brewing. \m/

20180210_201019.jpg

and to go with the drink.....

Founders Backwood Bastard. In my opinion better than the much sought after Founder’s KBS.

I couldn’t agree more. No need to hunt all over town. Plus it truelly is a better brew hands down. I look forward to this one every year.

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
I couldn’t agree more. No need to hunt all over town. Plus it truelly is a better brew hands down. I look forward to this one every year.

Founders Backwoods Bastard. Having it again tonight. Haven’t seen it in bottles for a while but my local spot still has it on tap so I’m getting growler fills on a regular basis.

Founders Backwoods Bastard. Having it again tonight. Haven’t seen it in bottles for a while but my local spot still has it on tap so I’m getting growler fills on a regular basis.
I’m jealous. That’s an upgrade from the bottles I’m sure. Cheers.

3F0F7876-ECA7-45F3-B315-D256968CB940.jpeg
Founder’s Porter out of the bottle after today’s bike ride.

Heading to Momentum Brewhouse in Bonita now. Might have one there...

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
862F5368-B430-4321-8762-69300307FBEF.jpegLast pour of the Founders Backwoods Bastard. Switching gears a little and have a sixer of Breckinridge brewery Vanilla Porter in the fridge.

At the craft brew place last night, I had a snifter of The Love Below by Funky Buddha. They brew it around Valentine’s Day. It is a chocolate and cherry American Imperial Stout aged in bourbon barrels. Boozey for sure at 12%. Almost too much. Almost. Only one of these enjoyed while tossing darts.

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
4879B48B-61D8-46CA-AD2A-6F5699826E90.jpeg Somebody left 4 of these at my house last night. I’m not complaining.

Top Bottom