What's new

B&B Radio 08.21.2017 Episode #38

FYI did you know that an i-phone 5 has 2.7 times more processing power than the Cray-2 (1985) did?
When we heard about the Cray-2 around '87, the saying where I worked was, "I want a desktop Cray". Now you can hold the equivalent of about 6 or 7 of them in your hand. Crazy isn't it and for about the price of a Saponificio Varesino Koraat, Brush, Soap, and AS vs the $32,000,000 for the Cray when it was introduced.

FYI did you know that an i-phone 5 has 2.7 times more processing power than the Cray-2 (1985) did?
When we heard about the Cray-2 around '87, the saying where I worked was, "I want a desktop Cray". Now you can hold the equivalent of about 6 or 7 of them in your hand. Crazy isn't it and for about the price of a Saponificio Varesino Koraat, Brush, Soap, and AS vs the $32,000,000 for the Cray when it was introduced.

You're just talking Cray Cray, Crayg....

tankerjohn

A little poofier than I prefer
Official breakfast of B&B? I'm honored. And I relish the irony that "oatmeal" was my description of shaving with a cartridge.

On a different note - great discussion on the show. Can't wait for part two of the roundtable. I confess, you've got me "injector-curious".

Awesome yes your actions will go down in the History of B&B as the impetus for the official B&B breakfast food, LOL Thanks for listening!

Late to the game, but I finally finished the show. Loved the round table discussion, and thanks to everyone for making it awesome.

Top Bottom