What's new

WTS: Brushes, Razors and Blades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
Have for sale a bunch of items. All prices include shipping in and from CONUS. Only trades I am interested in are for a Timeless 0.95 OC, Blackbird SB or UFO handles.

Brushes
Rooney Heritage Stubby 2 3-band 28x47mm (actual size) - Block letter Rooney from around 2013 and total uses less than 5 times. I believe these are no longer in production and not seen for sale as often. Great backbone and a hint of scritch. Not a shedder and in excellent condition, better than in pics shown below. $170

Simpson Chubby 2 in Best 27x50 (advertised size) - Iconic brush from Simpson and a luxurious one at that. Purchased 2014 and total uses less than 5 times. Not a shedder and in excellent condition, better than in pics shown below. $125

RR Semogue Amici #60/100 - made by Semogue. Purchased 2014 and used for less than 2 times. These are not in production and not seen for sale at all. Believed to be similar to the Semogue Caravela. Not a sheddder. $70

Blades
Gillette Permasharp Green (India) - total of 800 blades. $24/200 blades
Vidyut SuperPlatinum - a sleeper blade really. Very smooth and sharp and worked very well even in my 2011 R41. $15/150
Vintage Personna Super stainless (Made in Great Britain, sealed). $32/97+ (possibly 100 blades)
Vintage Gillette Super Blue (sealed in metal case). $48/105
Assorted 140+ blade sampler - 140+ blades of fine variety. Have two, $17 each
Treet SE Carbon - super sharp SE blades. $28/120 blades
GEM PTFE coated SE stainless. $17/100

A/S
Shulton OldSpice A/S and cream lot - total of 250ml of A/S (new/unused) of the not made anymore Shulton brand. Plus a shaving cream. Fresh Lime is 150ml atomizer bottle, the remaining two are 50 ml bottles. Shipping will be pricey on this one. $35

Razors
Merkur 11c - in excellent condition, almost mint. Not produced anymore. $58
Merkur 34c - in excellent condition, almost mint. $25
Gillette Ranger Tech - (gold plated in the pics) cased and in good condition. Some plating loss on handle below the head. $50
Lot of razor heads both OC and SB - Total 6 heads of various makes, with one head having threads longer than standard. Handle not included. Great opportunity to try many heads of varying efficiency. $20 for all heads or $30 for heads and Muhle handle.
Gillette Aristocrat (for parts). $8
Streamline SE (for parts or repair) - One of the blade posts is broken. Else razor is in good condition including handle. $25

Misc lot
Lot of vintage Wilkinson metal case, Valet Auto Strop metal case (including wedge blades), Schick injector blades, Valet Auto Strop razor. Metal cases in good condition. $15 (mostly to cover shipping)

proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Last edited:
There was a mistake in calling the Gillette Adjustable as Aristocrat. The black razor (Adjustable) is available for parts.

RR Amici brush is sold.
Wilkinson/Valet case lot is Sold.

Last edited:
Ranger Techs are notoriously difficult to identify can you give us better pictures of the identifying marks please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ranger Techs are notoriously difficult to identify can you give us better pictures of the identifying marks please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My razor has the notches and also a smooth band near the handle bottom. Also says “PAT NOS ON PACKAGE” on the smooth band. So what I have I believe is a 1941 Ranger Tech in a Milord case. :001_smile

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom