What's new

Need Info on Type F Injector

Well...Billy has done it again!

I have a recent interest in injectors and after seeing Billy's SE SOTD post yesterday I can't stop thinking about the Schick Type F injector. Any information or more pics would be greatly appreciated. Are there any variations on the model or is a Type F pretty much a Type F? I read an older post where a loading issue was discussed but I did not quite understand the issue, so if someone could explain that I would appreciate it also.

Lots of pics would be awesome!

Thanks in advance,

Jeff

proxy.php

Schick Type F Injector..
proxy.php

proxy.php

There are no variation's of the Schick F Type ...They were only made for a few short months on the fall of 1941 and discontinued after the Japs attacked Pearl Harbour..All Alloys were commandeered for the War effort..Its made of Alloy, Copper & Brass..Its something special to look at to shave with..Almighty shavers...Rare as hens teeth & commanding high prices at the moment..:w00t:

Billy

Thanks to all of you for the information! As I mentioned injectors have started to intrigue me, I have always picked them up in the wild and shaved with them a few times but never really "got serious" about it. Once I saw Billy's SOTD, all bets were off. Once again thanks for the pics and the information. Feel free to add coal to the firebox and post more if you have it!

Some people's injectors are a bit tight and need a little fiddling to load. You also want to be careful that the blade is loading without running across the stops on it's way in. More than one person has been ready to pitch their F thinking it was a bad razor when it was actually from unknowingly running the blade across the stops. More pics...

$F Bio TH Kit.jpg$F Shiny Topside.jpg

Some people's injectors are a bit tight and need a little fiddling to load. You also want to be careful that the blade is loading without running across the stops on it's way in. More than one person has been ready to pitch their F thinking it was a bad razor when it was actually from unknowingly running the blade across the stops. More pics...

Great pics and I appreciate the advice. It did seem to load a little tight, I was so excited to try it out I did not pay a whole lot of attention. I did get a decent shave so it must not have rubbed too hard.

View attachment 640755View attachment 640756

Aye..You are Right There Karl..I was a Moment away form Throwing my Type F in the Bin..
proxy.php

Billy

Top Bottom