What's new

In Search of Clubman Pinaud

Nearly every large drugstore chain of which I'm aware carries it. Walgreens was mentioned and I also see it in CVS and Rite Aids. Good luck.

+1. Most US drugstores carry Clubman. IMO this AS should be required! Let me know if you cannot find it and I will send you some.

As has been mentioned, see if you have a Sally Beauty Supply near your residence in Orlando. You'll get twice the Clubman for the same, or lower price, as the chain pharmacies.

They only carry the standard Clubman, so you'll need to find another place to get other flavors, like the magnificent Clubman Special Reserve :001_smile

After spending about five days in Cincy and Northern Kentucky, the only interesting thing I found while shopping with my wife (and God Almighty she likes to shop so there was ample opportunities to do so...), was a dusty bottle of Vitalis in a Meijer's while searching for Goetta sausage...don't ask! The Vitalis, which is really tough to find here in Southern Ontario, works bloody marvellous, thank you Meijer's.
For Pinaud Clubman, I just head down a couple blocks to Sally's here in town. Great price, plus they have Clubman Talc and Jeris Hair Tonic. For the other variations of Pinaud goodness, I just order online.

If you don't mind driving about 25 minutes away from Orlando to the town of Apopka, FL..... There is a barber supply shop called Apopka Barber & Beauty Supply. They have pretty much all the varieties of Clubman Aftershaves & Products. There email is : www.barbermall.com
have a safe & enjoyable trip down to Florida!

If you don't mind driving about 25 minutes away from Orlando to the town of Apopka, FL..... There is a barber supply shop called Apopka Barber & Beauty Supply. They have pretty much all the varieties of Clubman Aftershaves & Products. There email is : www.barbermall.com
have a safe & enjoyable trip down to Florida!
Cool thanks I live about 10 min. from Apopka and did not know about this place. Maybe I should try and forget it, my wallet will thank me. LOL
Anyway Orlando also has two "Art of Shaving" shops one at the Mall at Millenia, and a new one in Downtown Disney. I would guess you are traveling to Disney? So it will be close for you. It's located near Raglan Road an Irish bar.

Well have fun in Orlando even if you don't do Disney.

It just sucks knowing he will have to spend more than we do, due to the Canadian dollar :/ haha I have a huge bottle, I can always send you a decent amount if you end up not getting any, let me know. But it's only like 4 bucks a bottle, or like...7 if you trade money.

Cool thanks I live about 10 min. from Apopka and did not know about this place. Maybe I should try and forget it, my wallet will thank me. LOL
Anyway Orlando also has two "Art of Shaving" shops one at the Mall at Millenia, and a new one in Downtown Disney. I would guess you are traveling to Disney? So it will be close for you. It's located near Raglan Road an Irish bar.

Thanks for all the input guys. I see there is a Walgreens near out first stop in Statesville NC. I'll check there first. If not I'll see if I can hunt down a Sallys. Great to hear there is an Art of Shaving in Downtown Disney as I will be there.

And your are correct. The Canadian dollar sucks right now. Likely to add a grand to our trip costs :-(

There's also an Art of Shaving in the Florida Mall...

Alan.

Around here, I buy it at the grocery store, and, might I add...it goes excellently with the ToBS Eton.

Do any of you have experience with the Art of Shaving Sandalwood soap? I have wanted to try it but looking at their website it's $30 for a puck ($50 if i comes in a wooden bowl) putting it about 50% higher price of DR Harris Arlington (my favorite soap so far). Is it worth the premium?

Do any of you have experience with the Art of Shaving Sandalwood soap? I have wanted to try it but looking at their website it's $30 for a puck ($50 if i comes in a wooden bowl) putting it about 50% higher price of DR Harris Arlington (my favorite soap so far). Is it worth the premium?

Not in my opinion.

Art of Shaving is the Neiman Marcus of the shaving world. Neiman Marcus, as in Needless Markup. EVERYTHING at AOS is overpriced.

They will let you test it there, just ask for a DEMO, where some young girl will show you how to use shaving soap.

After spending about five days in Cincy and Northern Kentucky, the only interesting thing I found while shopping with my wife (and God Almighty she likes to shop so there was ample opportunities to do so...), was a dusty bottle of Vitalis in a Meijer's while searching for Goetta sausage...don't ask! The Vitalis, which is really tough to find here in Southern Ontario, works bloody marvellous, thank you Meijer's.
For Pinaud Clubman, I just head down a couple blocks to Sally's here in town. Great price, plus they have Clubman Talc and Jeris Hair Tonic. For the other variations of Pinaud goodness, I just order online.

Good man! This should set you up for awhile!! (Stay away from this forum, or you will "NEED" more stuff.) :thumbup1:

We are travelling from Ontario Canada to Orlando this weekend. I am hoping to find a bottle of Clubman Pinuad along the way. It is next to impossible to find it in Canada but I hear some drugstores in the US carry it. Can I expect to find it fairly easily or is not stocked as much as I think it is. I just don't want to be going on a wild goose chase during our 20 hour drive if it is rare to find it in the US. Also, is there a Clubman AS spash that you think is better than Pinaud? Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Thanks for all the input guys. I see there is a Walgreens near out first stop in Statesville NC. I'll check there first. If not I'll see if I can hunt down a Sallys. Great to hear there is an Art of Shaving in Downtown Disney as I will be there.

Update?

Just back from our Florida trip. I was able to purchase some of the legendary Clubman. I like it a lot. Leaves a nice feeling on the skin, almost like baby powder. I also stopped in at the Art of Shaving and got a tub of sandlewood cream. I used it today and thought it was a good performer but not worth the nearly $30 i paid for it. Thanks for all your help.

Top Bottom