What's new

In Search of Clubman Pinaud

We are travelling from Ontario Canada to Orlando this weekend. I am hoping to find a bottle of Clubman Pinuad along the way. It is next to impossible to find it in Canada but I hear some drugstores in the US carry it. Can I expect to find it fairly easily or is not stocked as much as I think it is. I just don't want to be going on a wild goose chase during our 20 hour drive if it is rare to find it in the US. Also, is there a Clubman AS spash that you think is better than Pinaud? Thanks in advance for your assistance.

We are travelling from Ontario Canada to Orlando this weekend. I am hoping to find a bottle of Clubman Pinuad along the way. It is next to impossible to find it in Canada but I hear some drugstores in the US carry it. Can I expect to find it fairly easily or is not stocked as much as I think it is. I just don't want to be going on a wild goose chase during our 20 hour drive if it is rare to find it in the US. Also, is there a Clubman AS spash that you think is better than Pinaud? Thanks in advance for your assistance.
It's very common the states; you should be able to find Clubman in any Walgreens. I like pouring some Clubman in an empty little spray bottle and using it as an air freshener....the babes love it!

Nearly every large drugstore chain of which I'm aware carries it. Walgreens was mentioned and I also see it in CVS and Rite Aids. Good luck.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
As mentioned Walgreens, CVS, I think Target has it now and maybe even Walmart.

You will surely pass by at least a Walgreens or CVS. If anything wait till you get to Orlando.

Yep. Good luck in your search and have a great trip. Thanks for spending some Canadian $$ here in the USA.

As mentioned Walgreens, CVS, I think Target has it now and maybe even Walmart.

You will surely pass by at least a Walgreens or CVS. If anything wait till you get to Orlando.

I echo what's been said. I live in Orlando and there's a CVS or Walgreen's on nearly every corner... Won't be a problem to find it...

Alan.

Great thanks everybody. I'll keep my eyes peeled for it. Can't wait to visit our friends to the south.

Sally's Beauty Supply also sells Clubman. They have 13 stores in the Orlando area per the store locator link below.

http://stores.sallybeauty.com/default.aspx
Among the brick and mortar stores mentioned, this is the best value option. Sally Beauty Supply sells the 12.5 ounce bottle of Pinaud Clubman after shave lotion for $7.29 while the various drugstores listed get six to seven dollars for the 6 ounce bottle. Sally also has a great price for the Clubman talc and Jeris hair tonic.

I've never seen Clubman for sale in a Walmart or Target near me. Nor have I seen any of the Clubman after shaves other than the flagship one in any of the mentioned stores.

Trying to find Clubman in the states will be like trying to find sand at the beach. :001_smile All you need to do is ask for a drug store/pharmacy. Some supermarkets carry it as well. I've seen it in Pathmark.

I live in Ontario - I have a sampler from a recent online order but haven't even opened it yet. Based on the thread here, I may pop the cork tonight to see what the deal is - thanks for the posts and good luck on your search - happy trails.

tankerjohn

A little poofier than I prefer
Sally's and the drug stores only carry original Clubman. If you want the other Pinaud varieties like VIBR, Special Reserve, Classic Vanilla, etc, look for non-chain barber or beauty supply stores. The kind with wigs out front that look like the last place on earth a man would want to go. You'll be surprised. You might also find the other barbershop brands like Jeris, Osage Rub, and Masters.

Top Bottom