What's new

October 2014 Acquisitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old Woodward Shaving Company Clove Shave Butter (a brushless cream/conditioner), a shaving stand & some Astra SP blades.

Too many things!

I started DE shaving a few months ago and bought a modest Merkur razor and a TOBS brush.

I then decided to start amassing some vintage razors and have been spending my children's inheritance on eBay.

In the post are two SuperSpeeds, a Rocket, a Fat Boy and a Slim.

I've already bought a Tech travel and a SuperSpeed Flare Tip.

Phew!

I just ordered Proraso green from ItalianBarber, along with some of their Alum deodorant spray and artisan soaps. I also have the B&B Essential Fountain Pen en route and an old Vienna Meerschaum pipe in the same shape as the one Lee Van Cleef smoked in For a Few Dollars More.

Link to the pipe please!
Here's a photo from the Ebay listing. It's not as mottled as Lee's was, but it's the same maker and the same shape (you can see some of that mottled finish near the bottom of the bowl).

proxy.php

Just made a big order from Amazon for some Christmas gifts for the wife and other family members. I saw it as a good opportunity to pick up some things I've had my eye on. Ordered a tube of Proraso sandalwood cream, New bottle of Clubman, a Grey Flannel set with cologne and AS, and some Clubman styling gel. The Grey Flannel has been a scent I've wanted to try for years and just never bought. The Clubman gel was kind of a whim just to try since I use their AS and my dad has always used the mustache wax. All of their stuff is cheap and awesome so I decided to give the gel a try. Anyone ever use it?

Penn

Since Proraso is discontinuing their original formula for the "liquid cream alcohol free" after shave balm, I've been looking everywhere for some. I finally found it for sale on ebay so I bought several bottles to stock up. Get it fast while it lasts.

nothing anymore!!! just got my Feather all stainless in today....avoided shaving this morning, so I can give it a good 2 day growth test right off the bat...I have a fresh feather blade loaded up, waiting for the roosters crow tomarrow...cant wait!1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom