What's new

Do You Enjoy Your Shaving?

Do you enjoy shaving?

• 5. Yes I enjoy it as much or more than sex.

Votes: 15 16.3%
  • 4. Shaving is good but there are other things I enjoy more.

Votes: 66 71.7%
  • 3. It's OK

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • 2. It's better than not shaving.

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • 1. I would rather do almost anything else.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
I made my choice this way. If I had to go without sex for a week or go without my shaving for a week, which would I choose?

I chose 5.

The number of shaves I can have during my life is limited. I've only got about 6,000 to 7,000 to go.

Close I can believe, but the same or better? It will be 29 years of marriage next month. She still makes a day of Nascar seem less exciting. [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I'm not talking about just watching though. I mean actually being out on a road course and driving the car. It's a blast, but still not quite better than sex.

Since learning to use a DE razor with blades and real creams and all, it went from a 2 to a 3. I'd still rather not shave, but the big ol list of things I'd rather do is growing.

What I do so enjoy is the quiet time. The 40 minutes or so of shower and shave. That quite time I use to "come down from the day". No worries about wife or kids or house. The feeling of grrr from the boss, coworkers, vendors gets slowly removed with every pass of the razor. Like my motorcycle, holding the razor to my throat forces me to clear my head and concentrate on what I'm doing.

But I'm still not up to a 4 (5 just ain't gonna happen). Shaving is still a very eh activity for me. So much better than cartridge systems, but still far from a fun thing to do.

yes I still enjoy shaving as the poll says for number 5 . well let me just say I am a daily shaver and well with my wife sex is getting rare .
so yes number 5 for me.

I picked #3. I've had a beard for the better part of five years. Very little of my face gets shaved. While the shaves are more comfortable with a brush, soap, DE, or a shavette; It's not something that I particularly love.

#4 here.

The guys who'd say #1 will never see this poll. They're not on B&B.

I read #5 as referring to intensity of enjoyment, not frequency. I enjoy my daily shaves slightly more often than sex, but they're not nearly as much fun.

Top Bottom