What's new

Do You Enjoy Your Shaving?

Do you enjoy shaving?

• 5. Yes I enjoy it as much or more than sex.

Votes: 15 16.3%
  • 4. Shaving is good but there are other things I enjoy more.

Votes: 66 71.7%
  • 3. It's OK

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • 2. It's better than not shaving.

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • 1. I would rather do almost anything else.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I voted 4 Shaving is good but there are other things I enjoy more. I think the part I enjoy most is trying new soaps and finding scents that I really like and the ritual associated with shaving. Creating lather, the smell of it, the way there brush feels on my face, buying a new item and waiting to try it out, that kind of stuff. The actual shaving part is probably more of a 3 for me. Although I do enjoy the focus it takes to successfully shave with a DE or straight.

Whilliam

First Class Citizen
Re-adopting DE shaving and getting involved on B&B have helped me in my quest to turn shaving from a chore to a treat. Nonetheless, there is more to life than mowing one's face, so I'll opt for choice 4. (Interesting list of choices.)

Since returning to ‘traditional’ wet shaving, I look forward to my daily shaves (option 4)! That is a great improvement from my cart days when shaving was better than looking like a bum (option 2). :clap: :clap:

nope dont like it at all

20200329_080354.jpg

camo

Shaving with all what comes with it (A/S , soaps, etc..) is part of my lifestyle, but I reckon there are more important things. Option 4.

I love the way my face feels after some alum, Duke Cannon Ice Cold and Paco Rabanne. Fresh and BBS. Got lucky this AM and it's better than shaving!

Bowl lathering is a joy that I look forward to quite a bit.

Face lathering however, is more like a chore . I don't like how much soap is wasted and I don't like how the good stuff flies off while I'm trying to hydrate it better.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom