What's new

Best brushes on the market today

Best Brush is so subjective. The best brush is the one you can't wait until it's dry, but do out of care. It's the one you actually keep until it's worn out. It amazes you every time you load it up with how it takes care of your face. It's a plain and simple $60 Simpson Eagle 2 in Pure hair. Both of them, lol...

Last edited:
Black Eagle has gone quiet. Anyone have any news?
Bradley has liked a couple of my recent FB posts, so he's around, but there hasn't been any updates since August. That last one was that he had finished some brushes for people that were on his old waiting list. The only activity on the Black Eagle FB page since then has been SOTD photos.

No words needed.
F260E8A5-3C99-40AE-8A81-B5354303E80B.jpeg

All brands mentioned. Seriously. Its called BAD. But in all honesty you will get your first brush and it WILL be amazing. You'll use it for a while then wonder about another. Then youll buy a few more and by the time you know it you'll have 10+ brushes. Then you might start thinning the her to buy more. It never ends.

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
I love Zenith. I am not a big expert on brushes, but I think that Zenith badger brushes are massively underrated. They are made in Italy and made very well. The knots are very dense and have great backbone. And in my humble opinion their price is pretty low considering what you're getting. Try one and you won't be disappointed.

All brands mentioned. Seriously. Its called BAD. But in all honesty you will get your first brush and it WILL be amazing. You'll use it for a while then wonder about another. Then youll buy a few more and by the time you know it you'll have 10+ brushes. Then you might start thinning the her to buy more. It never ends.
^Facts

Top Bottom