What's new

Cigar Of The Day (COTD)

IMG_20190912_100919338.jpg

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
My fellow Cigar Smokers:
proxy.php
This evening (while watching another sunset), I enjoyed a 'down to the stub' Romeo y Julieta Petit Corona (5in x 42...Box Code ABR [April] 13...good age w/ a little plume), and yet again...with a mason jar of Southern sugar-cane sweetened Iced Tea!
proxy.php

Cigar of the Day - 15 Sept 19 - 7.jpg
Cigar of the Day - 15 Sept 19 - 6.jpg
Cigar of the Day - 15 Sept 19 - 5.jpg
Cigar of the Day - 15 Sept 19 - 4.jpg
Cigar of the Day - 15 Sept 19 - 3jpg.jpg
Cigar of the Day - 15 Sept 19 - 2.jpg
Cigar of the Day - 15 Sept 19 - 1`.jpg

proxy.php
"Age appears to be best in four things; [cigars to smoke]..., old wine to drink, old friends to trust and old authors to read". Francis Bacon

Last edited:
My fellow Cigar Smokers:
proxy.php
This evening (while watching another sunset), I enjoyed a 'down to the stub' Romeo y Julieta Petit Corona (5in x 42...Box Code ABR [April] 13...good age w/ a little plume), and yet again...with a mason jar of Southern sugar-cane sweetened Iced Tea!
proxy.php

View attachment 1017432

proxy.php
"Age appears to be best in four things; [cigars to smoke]..., old wine to drink, old friends to trust and old authors to read". Francis Bacon
Very nice, I too enjoy a beverage with a little sweet with my cigar. Of course a nice sunset just takes it over the top with a cigar like that.

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Very nice, I too enjoy a beverage with a little sweet with my cigar. Of course a nice sunset just takes it over the top with a cigar like that.
Champion of Capua:
Thanx for the
Shout-out.jpg
, support and for sharing! :thumbsup:

proxy.php
There's a story about my love of Sunsets which began (at least I remember), during the start of my military career in the '80's.

I remember from my home-town of East Lansing, MI to Fort Jackson, SC, to Fort Stewart, GA, to overseas, to 'down-range', to Fort Drum, (Sackets Harbour...Yeah), NY and beyond (vacations, day trips, over-nighters etc...). From peacetime to combat...from military to civilian, to now being retired
in DeRidder, LA.
Retired Zone.jpg

'Everyday' I've striven (if able and not otherwise indisposed), not to miss and enjoy a Sunset. With the places and/or locations I've been at in my past, my present and into my future...my journey still continues...because you never know when that Sunset may be your last.
proxy.php

proxy.php
"[What could be more enchanting than] a glass of [Ice Tea] and a sunset?". Oscar Wilde

Last edited:
Champion of Capua:
Thanx for the View attachment 1017720 , support and for sharing! :thumbsup:

proxy.php
There's a story about my love of Sunsets which began (at least I remember), during the start of my military career in the '80's.

I remember from my home-town of East Lansing, MI to Fort Jackson, SC, to Fort Stewart, GA, to overseas, to 'down-range', to Fort Drum, (Sackets Harbour...Yeah), NY and beyond (vacations, day trips, over-nighters etc...). From peacetime to combat...from military to civilian, to now being retired
in DeRidder, LA. View attachment 1017729

'Everyday' I've striven (if able and not otherwise indisposed), not to miss and enjoy a Sunset. With the places and/or locations I've been at in my past, my present and into my future...my journey still continues...because you never know when that Sunset may be your last.
proxy.php

proxy.php
"[What could be more enchanting than] a glass of [Ice Tea] and a sunset?". Oscar Wilde
Outstandingly! Some of my best memories in the Navy was watching sunsets from the ship in the middle of the Mediterranean. What I would’ve given to have enjoyed it with a good cigar.

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Champion of Capua:
Thanx for the View attachment 1017720 , support and for sharing! :thumbsup:

in DeRidder, LA. View attachment 1017729

proxy.php
Outstandingly! Some of my best memories in the Navy was watching sunsets from the ship in the middle of the Mediterranean. What I would’ve given to have enjoyed it with a good cigar.
Champion of Capua:
proxy.php
Today's Sunset (IPhone 7 Plus). :thumbsup:

Sunset - 24 Sept 19.jpg

proxy.php
"There's something [joyful and serene] about the sun going down. You find yourself trying to catch it, trying to hold the colors and the mood in your mind...". Daniel Carney

Last edited:
20191009_155248.jpg

First time in a while that I had a few hours to myself. Took a long walk to an old familiar spot. First time having the Graycliff. The first 3rd reminded me of a Hemingway Short Story in maduro dress. Good stick.

Top Bottom