What's new

Cigar Of The Day (COTD)

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
6E8D163C-29EC-454B-8AF0-31AD505D0335.jpeg

Enjoying a pardon 2000, while watching a good show in a state park cabin. Had a HU half Corona earlier. This a solid vacation thus far. Excuse the makeshift ash tray.

P.s. @ChefJohnBoy-ardee I think we are in your neck of the woods...We visited the National air force museum today.
View attachment 1009598
Slightly. Air Force Museum is an hour away but you probably drove through Columbus on 670 to get there and I'm very close to 670 and Ohio 315.

I haven't been to the museum in a while. Was always a blast when we'd visit as a Boy Scout many moons ago.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Man O'War Ruination.

I don't know how they came up with the name. For me this was a nice but large mild smoke. Goofy packaging as my supplier had to ship it in a huge box.

Man of War-1566674364183.jpg

Romeo Y Julietta special edition something or other. One of my favorite patrons gifted to me. Followed by a Nice Rustica which I have him another one in return.

He loved my dish so much.
IMG_20190822_200113.jpg

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Very cool ashtray, does it have a story?

Yes and no.

So it’s from the Hotel Nacional in Cuba. Very heavy stone ash tray, nothing more than that.

BUT.....

Supposedly the story that is told in the hotel is that they are made from the stone flooring/stairs. With how many they sell, the hotel wouldn’t have any stairs at all. Haha

Top Bottom