What's new

What are you most eagerly awaiting??

Made a decision to cancel my order for the stainless. I think I was starting to get caught up in RAD. I'm very happy with my bronze Karve. I've no reason to also have a stainless steel version. I'm going to stick with my bronze Karve.

My cart, just checked out from Italian Barber.... Free shipping, I guess a few days at least....

1x 10 Feather New Hi-Stainless DE Blade, 1 Pack of 10 (10 Blades) for $2.99 each
1x Santa Maria del Fiore Lozione Dopo-barba for $13.99 each
1x 20 Astra Superior Platinum DE Blade, 4 packs of 5 (20 blades) for $3.49 each
1x 10 Gillette 7 O'Clock SharpEdge Double Edge Blades for $2.99 each
1x 10 Gillette Nacet Stainless Double Edge Razor Blades for $1.99 each
1x (Green Jar) Proraso Pre & Post Cream - Menthol and Eucalyptus - Cooling and Refreshing for $8.99 each
1x (Green Tube) Proraso Shave Cream - Menthol and Eucalyptus - Cooling and Refreshing for $6.99 each
1x Santa Maria del Fiore Sapone da Barba for $19.99 each

for awhile I was sorely tempted by the leaf, until i realized it was likely not efficient enough for me.
I’ve heard it’s relatively efficient with feather blades. I guess i’ll find out tomorrow when it arrives. It may end up being the all around razor I’m looking for, used for both face and dome! I’ll report back.

Enjoy your shaves,

Jeff

I'm looking forward to getting my shipment from Connaught, samples of both PannaCrema Nuavia Blu & Verde. I want to see which scent agrees with me & my wife. Then some test lathers to see if it's all it's cracked up to be. If it is, then I'll really be looking forward to my next Connaught order.

Raven Koenes

My precious!
I'm nervously waiting for August 26th, and I'm not even the one who will shave with that thing! :confused:
That's just the shipping date. Mostly, I like to play it safe using my Fatip Mk2's and Gentiles. Every once in a while I like to go completely over the edge. I'd even try the Roedter 1909 with a Graham Field in it if I had one. I think I'll use a Lord Platinum or a Feather instead. I haven't decided yet. Reports will be coming.
hA8C53BFA.jpg

That's just the shipping date. Mostly, I like to play it safe using my Fatip Mk2's and Gentiles. Every once in a while I like to go completely over the edge. I'd even try the Roedter 1909 with a Graham Field in it if I had one. I think I'll use a Lord Platinum or a Feather instead. I haven't decided yet. Reports will be coming.
View attachment 1010397

I'd go with Kai blades. Thicker and stiffer blades.

Fatip OC mk2 is my favorite too. Smooth and close shaver with gorgeous looks.

Top Bottom