What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

proxy.php

proxy.php

My custom order from an Aussie small business came in yesterday...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That is super cool! Congrats!

A couple of things of my own to unpack today...

A North Shore Razors coated F2 Fatboy. My new travel razor. Scott at NSR does a great job of making old new again.
IMG_3431.jpeg

Next from Rudy Vey is a threesome of beautiful brushes. From left to right on your dial is a Persian Jar faux ivory with Shavmac Finest 2 band fan. Next is a marbled butterscotch barber handle variant with Shavemac 2 band silvertip fan and lastly is a White Zebra Tulip with TGN Finest 2 band bulb.
IMG_3435.jpeg

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman

A North Shore Razors coated F2 Fatboy. My new travel razor. Scott at NSR does a great job of making old new again.
View attachment 1010296

Next from Rudy Vey is a threesome of beautiful brushes. From left to right on your dial is a Persian Jar faux ivory with Shavmac Finest 2 band fan. Next is a marbled butterscotch barber handle variant with Shavemac 2 band silvertip fan and lastly is a White Zebra Tulip with TGN Finest 2 band bulb.
View attachment 1010297
Very nice looking Fatboy, I like the color scheme. Do you have another photo to show it better.

Very nice looking Fatboy, I like the color scheme. Do you have another photo to show it better.

Here you go and I hope these help. If you think you might order from NSR, feel free to PM me for advice because it requires that you break down the Fatboy piece by piece to make sure you get each part the correct color.

IMG_3444.jpeg
IMG_3445.jpeg
IMG_3446.jpeg
IMG_3442.jpeg

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Thanks, very nice and one of a kind in the world. Just think- there are million + of fatboy razors but not one like that being used.:a17:

Mail call!

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

It’s not what it looks like.

proxy.php

Almost there...

proxy.php

proxy.php

Hello there, Goodwill! Cheap thrills at less then ten shipped, but needs a good scrubbing.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Great score David! This is the only gold razor I have kept in my den. It is a terrific razor.
Thank you Thomas, I'm looking forward to trying it out for a week or so to see how it compares.

By the way, your brushes are gorgeous! I'm particularly enamored with the White Zebra, stunning!!!

View attachment 1010296

View attachment 1010297

Love that orange brush.

Mail call!

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

It’s not what it looks like.

proxy.php

Almost there!

proxy.php

Hello there, D3 Executive Fatboy!

proxy.php

proxy.php

Moderate wear here. Adjustment works just fine!

proxy.php

proxy.php

full

full

full

My Fatip Piccolo special edition arrived in the mail. Looks nice, and it had some weight in comparison to my Mühle R89. Didn't even know I'd get razor blades with the razor.

I know the V2 head is milder than the old one. But should I be worried since the tracking number contained the numbers: 666? :001_huh:

Top Bottom