What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

Mickey Lee Soapworks, The Kraken (x2).

IMG_1750.JPG

20190809_080642.jpg
20190808_111736.jpg

One of the SHDs is for me the other two are for a friend. I will be making handles similar to my avatar picture for the s h D's and an olive wood handle for the two band.

The last of my recent soap and aftershave upgrades. Stirling aftershaves just cannot be beat for quality and value in my estimation. These are in addition to several other recent Stirling AS purchases. The Stirling aftershave sample program is a winner.

IMG_3348.jpeg

Raven Koenes

My precious!
Here is today's mail call of soaps and a aftershave splash that I ordered. The only soap that I still in transit, for now, is WK King of Oud (vegan). I am batting a hundred on scents of these three soaps thus far. Curiously, the mass production De Vergulde has the best scent of all three fantastic scents with the lime/citrus lavender scent. B&M Cheshire does smell like Earl Grey, but in a very intriguing way with the added clary sage, and bergamot. The aftershave is a wonderful match in scent. Scheermonnik Delfts Wit surprisingly does smell like exactly like bergamot, apple wood, tonka bean, patchouli, cedarwood, and oakmoss, now don't ask me to describe it...it's just really a classy, not overstated, scent.
001_50.jpg

53CB2CE4-C002-4A43-8B84-5BBF84EFEFAC.jpeg

2395FB96-5CEC-45AE-B786-3756644E78EE.jpeg

19D59AFC-67EB-4BFB-AFE9-4380A9BC1303.jpeg

Top pic-Apshaveco
24mm cashmere in winter handle
24mm 2bed in green handle
24mm synbad in red handle
24mm silk smoke in summer handle
Middle pic-PAA
Solar flair
Bottom pic-Turn N Shave(no coin)
25mm gamechanger/boss in chess handle

This box was only used for a brief football match.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

It’s not what it looks like.

proxy.php

Hello there, 1921 Bulldog!

proxy.php

proxy.php

No cracks in the handle. Woot!

proxy.php

The Full Monty for today.

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
That bulldog! Wow.

The last razor looks like a Frankenrazor to me. Maybe a flat bottom British tech head on a Eveready Streamline handle?!?

Top Bottom