What's new

Tobacquisitions- January 2019

Hearth & Home Cerberus and Viprati.

proxy.php

Get better soon!!

Is it somewhat bittersweet that cleaning out a store’s stock of PPP only yielded 5 tins? 5 is way better than my none of course :).

Thank you. I know. I have been looking at other European online stores and the one I cleaned out was the only one that had it in stock. I got lucky.

I commissioned Mark Tinsky to make this pipe for me. He took an idea I had that easily could have come out cheesy and made it incredible. While, I don't have the pipe in hand yet...he did send me pictures today. I'm pretty excited, so thought I would share it here!
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I commissioned Mark Tinsky to make this pipe for me. He took an idea I had that easily could have come out cheesy and made it incredible. While, I don't have the pipe in hand yet...he did send me pictures today. I'm pretty excited, so thought I would share it here!
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On my 50th birthday, I had Paul. (Larrysson pipes) make a pipe for me. When someone takes your crazy idea, and makes it beautiful reality, it’s something special. Good job.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
My DR Franc Shorta Morta Brandy and DR Franc t shirt. I captured it with the 2018 LE and in hand. It’s a small pipe- that’s what I wanted. It does have a generous bowl for the size. It even sits well. The finish between the stem and bowl is very exact. I cannot detect, by feel or sight, any gaps. Very excellent quality.

105B8182-FD1A-4276-A148-A78C3C0CD97B.jpeg
5E072FB9-9659-4773-987F-C7746D05EFA0.jpeg
980FE421-6B17-4E0E-82B5-B318D3EA50DF.jpeg
522E5E14-E12C-4465-B8D6-F1246CDA9434.jpeg

Top Bottom