What's new

What Brown leaf 'good stuff' are you waiting on to be delivered?

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Happy birthday! What a great selection you picked up. I need to get some more Mature Va. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, they are all new to me except Lagonda and Quiet Nights. Thought I'd better get the Dunhills while I still can.

Just won this on ebay. Wasn't intending too lol. Bumped the bid up a buck in the last 30 seconds and won it. Thought for sure I would be outbid but I was not oops! It looks great though and got it for a steal (I think). It will be my third neerup.

20181202_194928.jpg

I only have one so far, but it's one of my fav smokers. Sweet score!
Thanks. Both of mine smoke great as well. This is my second estate. I would like to get one of his sandblasted pipes someday. Possibly a bent brandy. The contrast stains are awesome. This one seems a tad less bold with a black colored stem. A little more classic colored but a pretty bold shape.

Thanks. Both of mine smoke great as well. This is my second estate. I would like to get one of his sandblasted pipes someday. Possibly a bent brandy. The contrast stains are awesome. This one seems a tad less bold with a black colored stem. A little more classic colored but a pretty bold shape.
The shape on it matches the grain perfectly, and the stain just shows off that grain superbly, so I'd say it was the perfect combo all around for that block of briar.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
All this talk of Neerup reminds me that I really need to pay more attention to mine.

Yep, as I figured. lol

Coincidentally enough, before I had even seen your initial post on grabbing that great score, I was halfway through a bowl of Ramsgate in my Neerup. lol
Nice! They really are a great pipe. A bargain at their normal prices

All this talk of Neerup reminds me that I really need to pay more attention to mine.
Do eet! I'm going to have to get mine out as well.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
I was hoping the postal disruptions in Canada would help muck things up in customs. Unfortunately not. The tracking web site now shows the taxes I owe. I've got some Acid Blondie petite coronas coming my way as well as a couple 5 packs of cigars I want to try. By tracking they are close but there are a ton of packages that the post office has to catch up on.

Awesome! So far I see a raccoon, a panda, some monkeys, the Blues Brothers, Mr. Bill, the 'scream' mask (and painting), and of course birdseye... Don't know if I could keep that one lit as I'd be staring at the rim the whole time. Nice flame grain on the flanks and looks lightly smoked, too..
Thanks! Birdseye is certainly fun to look at. The seller mentioned in the ad that he has had it for 5 years. Took good care of it too. Always used a softy bit so no teeth markings and even mentioned he only smoked straight va and va/per blends in it. Did a great job keeping the rim clean too. I'm excited to see in in person.

Have some more Luxury Navy Flake for the cellar and som C&D latakia to improve some of the blends that just aren’t my favourites.

250 grams of PS: LBF
250 grams of PS: LTF
250 grams of SG: FVF

750 grams in total of the good stuff... about to depart and find its way to my little house. Very excited

Mike H

Instagram Famous
I learned today that if you do not want to buy pipes, you should not look at pipes. English era Peterson ring grain inbound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom