What's new

My First Meer Has Arrived-Journal of It's Coloring

That's looking nice, Allan! The color is really starting to take shape and come through!

Thank you, sir. I've really got to start putting in some work in my Altinok LVC now. I'm babying it so only smoke it when I can take care of it. This is my beater Meer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An after lunch herf of Multo Dolce in the Altinok LVC

Definitely got some work to do with this pipe.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
image.jpeg

Much like Lazarus, this thread had died a bit and gotten somewhat stale...time to resurrect with a promise to bring forth more smoking (of the Altinok, it really needs some color) and talking nonsense with the great folks of the Brown Leaf! I hope all are well and I'll see ya soon with some new pictures

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Much like Lazarus, this thread had died a bit and gotten somewhat stale...time to resurrect with a promise to bring forth more smoking (of the Altinok, it really needs some color) and talking nonsense with the great folks of the Brown Leaf! I hope all are well and I'll see ya soon with some new pictures

Haven't seen that Altinok of yours since July 10th. What gives? :) Are you dedicating certain blends to it, or do you smoke everything in it?

Haven't seen that Altinok of yours since July 10th. What gives? :) Are you dedicating certain blends to it, or do you smoke everything in it?

I use it for my two favorite aromatics, Sutliff Multo Dulce and MacBaren Vanilla Cream. My work schedule has been crazy and I'm loathe to take it it with me in the truck. I'm off tomorrow so it will definitely get used and shown.

Vanilla Cream from MacBaren in the Altinok. Running an errand so chancing a smoke in the truck...

Second bowl of vanilla cream. This is the first time I've bought the loose cut. Think I like it better than flake.

looks like it's starting to color just below the rim.

Yep...there's a few tiny spots elsewhere on the outer bowl starting to show some color too. I've just not smoked this beauty enough as I got smitten by my two Savinelli pipes which I use for Virginias and VaPers

Getting ready for 10 at the factory...just chilling a bit this morning enjoying some coffee,Vanilla Cream, and some Grateful Dead

Top Bottom