What's new

About PIFs

I'll tell you what I'll do.. I'll PIF you a black Badger brush and probably some other stuff. Let me know what you have and I'll put something nice together .
Check me out, read my profile and read some of my threads. I have given away many PIFs and not once have I gone to somebody's house (heck a lot of days I don't want to be at my own house:001_tongu)

Just Post here "I'm In" if you are interested. Trust has to start somewhere.
I feel like you guys have assuaged my "paranoia," so I think I can dig this. Sure, I'm in. By the by, I got jack squat currently. I've been preparing myself for getting a safety razor and making sure I know how to use it in conjunction of the other tools.

I feel like you guys have assuaged my "paranoia," so I think I can dig this. Sure, I'm in. By the by, I got jack squat currently. I've been preparing myself for getting a safety razor and making sure I know how to use it in conjunction of the other tools.
Great! Do you mind vintage razors?

Now the hard part....PM me your address!!!:a47:

I'm not sure how I feel about vintage razors. Yet again, I don't know much about any razors.

Also, how to PM?
I mean do you mind an old razor? Some people refuse to use an old razor but they are missing out. Some of my favorite and best razors are vintage. If I sent you a vintage razor would you be willing to try it?

I'll shoot you a PM and you can respond.

I mean do you mind an old razor? Some people refuse to use an old razor but they are missing out. Some of my favorite and best razors are vintage. If I sent you a vintage razor would you be willing to try it?

I'll shoot you a PM and you can respond.
Yeah, sure. As long as it's clean lol.

Yeah, sure. As long as it's clean lol.
Here is what I got for you if you are interested:

Studio_20170531_233642.jpg

A black badger brush
A stick of Arko, a great slick inexpensive soap. (I use this alot)
4 Astra platinum blades
5 polsilver blades (a super smooth and sharp blade)
A handful of Personna blues (a nice basic blade)
10 Voskhod blades (these are my go to blades sharp and smooth and cheap on the bay)
A tub of Savon Barbe soap (a French soap)
And a post war Tech. The plating is worn off but the brass has been shined up. There is some staining on the brass but you should find this a nice smooth easy shaver.

Studio_20170531_234816.jpg

This should be able to get you started.

View attachment 793302

A black badger brush
4 Astra platinum blades
10 Voskhod blades (these are my go to blades sharp and smooth and cheap on the bay)
And a post war Tech. The plating is worn off but the brass has been shined up. There is some staining on the brass but you should find this a nice smooth easy shaver.

View attachment 793303

Wow! This is pretty boss! As soon as I'm to figure out how to use it all, I'll be even more excited.

If it puts your mind at ease, I won my first PIF within a week of registering. I freely gave out my mailing address and was rewarded with an excellent razor and only a tiny amount of anthrax.

View attachment 793302

A black badger brush
4 Astra platinum blades

View attachment 793303

Wow generous.
I have one of those Fat Handle Techs they are a very nice razor. I get consistent great shaves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@DizZexion Okay box is in the mail. You should have all you need on Saturday. If you don't mind post back here when you get it. We are interested in your thoughts.

Another suggestion, is you could use your work address instead. But if someone is going to stalk you, it might be better that it happen at your house, since you'll more than likely have better means to defend yourself :2guns:

@imatabor Great PIF!

Top Bottom