What's new

Stirling Syndicate

I'm always a tad surprised when someone on this forum asks how close a shaving company's product comes to smelling like a certain Creed fragrance the company's trying to mimic, and none of the responders can say they've actually tried the true Creed product. There's sample vials and 5mL sprays of the real deal you can buy online for very little money. I like surrendertochance, but there's others like theperfumedcourt as well.

....anyways, I have in fact worn Creed Silver Mountain Water, and Stirling's Mountain Man comes very, very close.

So...New seasonals out today. I picked up the Glacial Black Tuxedo, Iced Pineapple, Mentholated SDM AS Splash, And a sample of Sandpiper soap. What did you guys get?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

These 2 puppies came today to my den in Denmark, Europe. Special import as this is not sold over here.

Total cost of 2 cans: USD 26.45
+ shipping: USD 34.50
+ customs and Danish VAT: USD 39.50
Total cost: USD 100.45...

Guess I didn't really think that one through in the heat of that web-shopping moment...:07::117::a32::blushing::censored::mad2::scared:

So this stuff better be as good as they say... 'cos then it will be all :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

IMG_1921.JPG

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
It's an excellent straight razor soap. I don't do DE or menthol so I can't comment on your specific soaps, but Stirling is a good product. Worth $50 a tub? Not by performance, but if you like the scents anything and everything is good!

Cheers, Steve

I think you'll love the performance and scents. I personally love menthol and their glacial soaps are cold as hell but the post shave.... super comfort plus residual cooling.

The shipping and customs costs sting, but it's the same as when I purchased Abbate Y La Mantia and had it shipped to the States. It was a treat that was well worth the shipping costs (44.00$ for three soaps). That's how I look at purchases from different continents and countries. If their origin makes them an exotic luxury and you want to try it, then I say go for it. Gotta splurge for the experience every once in a while.

Maybe there's a gold coin inside. :001_cool:
Kidding. You only go around once. The super high menthol sounds great. I have their aftershave in Coniferous and it's to die for - wonderful. Enjoy.

Let us know how you liked it.

Top Bottom