What's new

Stirling Syndicate

If you had to pay out the wazoo for any artisan soap from the US, you picked the right one!! I too am a Stirling fanboy although I do have a couple other soaps that are almost gone but on the positive side of it all is, I bought 3 different scents in the 5.8oz tubs in January and I think I will still be using the same 3 tubs come next January!! These are in my weekly rotation and used twice weekly and I load my brushes like I stole them and the tubs still don't even look used... In fact. I love their shave soaps so much I have branched out into their bar soaps now. I have a complete Stirling experience daily and love it!!

If you had to pay out the wazoo for any artisan soap from the US, you picked the right one!! I too am a Stirling fanboy although I do have a couple other soaps that are almost gone but on the positive side of it all is, I bought 3 different scents in the 5.8oz tubs in January and I think I will still be using the same 3 tubs come next January!! These are in my weekly rotation and used twice weekly and I load my brushes like I stole them and the tubs still don't even look used... In fact. I love their shave soaps so much I have branched out into their bar soaps now. I have a complete Stirling experience daily and love it!!

Wow, thanks man for the info. My crazy investment has turned out for the very best :001_wub::thumbup:

I own Lemon Chill and I can tell you, this is top notch soap. That stash should last you a good while. Many people pay $75+ to import MdC here in the US. I don't see how this is any different. Enjoy it.

Shave soaps, aftershaves, mutton body soap, pre shave facial soap, and now fan knot brush, here. :)

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
I friend at work bought me nine pucks of Stirling sample pucks. I'm working on Sharp Dressed Man now. How long do Stirling soaps last while they are still wrapped up? Should I put them in the freezer?

I have a lot of Stirling soap and at one time had a bunch of samples. I just stored in a cool dark place nothing ever went rancid. My climate is very dry though so that might play into it. If you are worried about it you could probably treat it like people do the Cella brick and freeze it.

I didn't want to make a new thread about it, but has anyone else noticed that Stirling gets misspelled as "Sterling" an awful lot on B&B? I know based on context that they're not referring to the "British Sterling" company, either. Call me a stickler, but I can't help but get slightly annoyed every time I see it. I wonder if it drives Stirling Soap Company crazy.

A lot of us post from phones and mine ALWAYS autocorrects it to sterling. People probably either miss that it did it out figure that people will infer what they meant.

I didn't want to make a new thread about it, but has anyone else noticed that Stirling gets misspelled as "Sterling" an awful lot on B&B? I know based on context that they're not referring to the "British Sterling" company, either. Call me a stickler, but I can't help but get slightly annoyed every time I see it. I wonder if it drives Stirling Soap Company crazy.

Now that's a Stirling idea..... [emoji106][emoji1604]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got a couple samples in. Went with barbershop, mountain man, ozark mountain and arkadia. They also sent a small piece of bay rum.

Favorite by far is arkadia, not sure what it is about it that I like though. It's such a hard scent to describe.

Was thinking maybe it's the patchouli, and may try the glastonbury next since it seems to also have patchouli. May have to add the arkadia splash too.

I've found that adding a splash with the soap is an absolute must, but now I've had to add the bath bars as well... Definitely a pattern forming here!!

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
I'm trying to 3017 a sample puck of SDM and I was wondering if you gents any suggestions of the next Stirling soap I should use for warm weather? I do like Baker Street and I have a sample puck of it , Executive Man, and Sand Piper. I also have the Atkinson's For Gentleman shave cream and the Alvarez Gomez shave cream. These are the ones I can remember off of the top of my head.

I have the soap bar and a sample shave puck of Weekend in Malibu. It has a very nice vanilla scent, sandalwood is not overwhelming and just enhances the vanilla just right. There is also light hint of sweet smelling flowers. As I don't like overly musky, woodsy or flowery scents and this soap mixes the scents really well. Between Weekend in Malibu and Island Man I'm not sure which one I like better. Now that I have both I wish I was able to afford another bar of each soap and full pucks of the shave soap and also the aftershave.

Hope I helped a little. I am not great at describing things like scents since I don't always know what I am smelling.

I'm trying to 3017 a sample puck of SDM and I was wondering if you gents any suggestions of the next Stirling soap I should use for warm weather? I do like Baker Street and I have a sample puck of it , Executive Man, and Sand Piper. I also have the Atkinson's For Gentleman shave cream and the Alvarez Gomez shave cream. These are the ones I can remember off of the top of my head.
I think Dunshire has a fresh scent that is good for summer.

Check out Weekend in Malibu and Island Man. Just received a soap bar and sample pucks yesterday and both these scents are now in the top spots. Margarita's in the Arctic is also a nice cool feeling soap, I had a bar of the soap.

Top Bottom