What's new

I'm just sayin'...

So what are we bumping? A notice that says....nuthin.......speculation about an LE pipe with the amount of info of said pips is....nuthin....followed by the whetting of our appetites and we still know....nuthin!

How FRICKEN cool is THAT! Woo Hoo! BL Pipe is coming! Woo hoo!

So what are we bumping? A notice that says....nuthin.......speculation about an LE pipe with the amount of info of said pips is....nuthin....followed by the whetting of our appetites and we still know....nuthin!

How FRICKEN cool is THAT! Woo Hoo! BL Pipe is coming! Woo hoo!
Yeah, next thing you know we'll have some kind of PIF where you won't win nuthin' either. What's this place coming to.

Im so conflicted now... gonna get some funds next week with some side work. Coupled with the money from thinning my collecting (eventually) it could be a nice amout total.

Do I invest in a nice meer? I've been looking at a tekin (or hold off for a baki or hcor). I spyed a nice looking morta that I keep drooling over on sp website too. Been looking at some nice petersons also. Or hold off and see what the le pipe ends up at. So conflicted :bored:

I'd at least wait and see what the LE is. You'll kick yourself forever if you can't get it and want it. If you miss a nice meer...there will always be another...

I'd at least wait and see what the LE is. You'll kick yourself forever if you can't get it and want it. If you miss a nice meer...there will always be another...

Kinda what I was thinking... but I'm not a great waiter haha. There isn't really a neer thats really grabbed me yet anyhow. I really really like the morta but I think I can wait on it.

Last edited:
Kinda what I was thinking... but I'm not a great waiter haha. There isn't really a neer thats really grabbed me yet anyhow. I really really like the morta I can wait on it.
Yeah, wait on the Morta, no need rushing into those, especially on the SP web site....
:blush:

Yeah, they don't want mine either! Actually truth be told, I am selling extra stereo and surround speakers so hopefully that opens Pipe and tobacco money's if the deals go thru!!!

Yeah, they don't want mine either! Actually truth be told, I am selling extra stereo and surround speakers so hopefully that opens Pipe and tobacco money's if the deals go thru!!!

Nice! Pipes and tobacco has motivated me to sell many a items haha. Gotta get them sold then go wild :w00t:

I would love to move 1904 double ring, but need a cash transaction, to hide the funds. Spent too many nights in the doghouse already Hahaha

I'm so glad my wife and I have set up a fair budget. She doesn't ask me why I have so much pipes/pipe tobacco, and I don't ask her why she has so many...whatever it is she does with her money. At least, when she does ask I just point to the budget spreadsheet. :D

Thread: Subscribed

proxy.php

Top Bottom