What's new

*** WINNER***Grudge Match: OT Vs NEW

Who's going to win the Grudge Match?

• The Old Type

• The NEW

Results are only viewable after voting.

Graydog

Biblical Innards
I'm going to finish up rd 3 and then enter My Bulldog against a NEW SC ,If that's ok John
$NEW SC vs Bulldog.jpg

So you dialed in the New with the blade that performs best for you in that razor, but you didn't do the same for the OLD. That's called stacking the deck.
Did you look at round 1 and 2 from me? Or are you just trying to stir the pot? The Personna Red is my best rated blade in the Old Type (the blade I used in rounds one and two).

If I stop now and do no more rounds the Old wins two rounds to one [MENTION=89729]TobyC[/MENTION]! [emoji6]

Did you look at round 1 and 2 from me? Or are you just trying to stir the pot? The Personna Red is my best rated blade in the Old Type (the blade I used in rounds one and two).

If I stop now and do no more rounds the Old wins two rounds to one [MENTION=89729]TobyC[/MENTION]! [emoji6]

My sincere apologies fine sir! :surrender:

Me >>>>>>> :death: <<<<<<<

First round in Feb: Shaved this morning with New type on my right and old type on left face and I have found that the new type oc gave me a better shave than my old oc I just had to adjust the angle slightly. Surprise Surprise. I guess stubborn old men can change their mind, or what's left of it:001_smile
Denis

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Is That You Toby ? Have You ever Seen Toby C and Ozzy in same room together ..............Curious minds want to know

Last edited by a moderator:
Round 2 Gents:
Everything the same as in rd.1 except for 2 items, used Tabac soap & A/S splash. Here we go!!!

1. Efficiency: The Old was very quick and swift on tonites shave. Thinner head profile and size gave it an advantage over The New.=OLD
2. Smoothness:Blades on both were nice and sharp, soap was slick and plenty of cushion. Both performed nicely and gave me a real smooth and close shave. But I got 3 weepers on the left New side, none on the right Old side. Tiny ones, but it counts.=OLD
3. Ease of the Shave: Getting these 2 on proper angle is a breeze. The Old may require an extra stroke to make sure you got it. The New
is practically dummy proof. An Orangutan can get a proper angle on it. The Old just feels right with it being lighter and slightly smaller profile, and it races across your face in no time.=OLD
4. Overall experience: They both gave me a wonderful 3 pass shave on 2 days stubble. But, I got the 3 itsy, bitsy weepers on the New side, and for that the New took a hit.=OLD

The Old took it unanimously tonite boys..... One more will decide it for me.
THE OLD TYPE. &#8203;ALL HAIL THE KING!!!!!
View attachment 721491

Top Bottom