What's new

B&B Bingo: Safety Razor Blades Edition

I'm a little sad that my long-standing record has been broken. But very happy there's so much interest in bingo right meow! Have fun guys and gals!

1/3... Maybe I should back out of the game and give KJ his record back... unless the words were to fall differently tomorrow, that is...

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Alright people, there's been a mix up in communication. I'll post a new word and it will be in one of MY Posts. My apologies I'm very, very sorry. A lot of info to take in here. Just give me a minute here.

Kindly,
Adam

Alright people, there's been a mix up in communication. I'll post a new word and it will be in one of MY Posts. My apologies I'm very, very sorry. A lot of info to take in here. Just give me a minute here.

Kindly,
Adam
Hey, maybe I will finally get one. Grin.

Sent via mobile - Chris

Adam,
It's OK. You're new and this is the biggest bingo to date. The pressure is on, but you CAN handle it. We're a gentlemanly forum who are playing a game.

Remember, buddy:

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not your sport.

KeenDogg

Adam,
It's OK. You're new and this is the biggest bingo to date. The pressure is on, but you CAN handle it. We're a gentlemanly forum who are playing a game.

Remember, buddy:

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not your sport.
Thanks brother, it's a learning curve considering I've never played before. We'll right this ship! Thanks for the quote!

KeenDogg

Ok, Gang. The word is in the one of the most popular threads in the subforum. That's my gesture for screwing up. Again, my apologies.

Thanks brother, it's a learning curve considering I've never played before. We'll right this ship! Thanks for the quote!
Whiskey might help take the edge off [emoji12]

"Never trade what you want most, for what you want in the moment."

Sent from the GnomePhone

No no no, you are not off the hook that easy. I'm O fer tree today...and I thought we had a deal. 😃

Sent from the Danger Phone

No no no, you are not off the hook that easy. I'm O fer tree today...and I thought we had a deal. 😃

Sent from the Danger Phone
You might need to hit the whiskey too, hehe

"Never trade what you want most, for what you want in the moment."

Sent from the GnomePhone

Welcome to the World of a B&B Bingo caller Adam. You are doing fine!!! Many of the rules were re-written because of Me, John and KJ in the Wild West days of B&B Bingo Invisible words, mathematic equations, and going back to threads from 2005. So you are doing GREAT.............. For NOW, MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

proxy.php

Top Bottom