What's new

Starter kit PIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in!

Just started DE shaving with Proraso Green. and really want to try their other stuff as well as other things. Planning to pass the items I don't use (or what I replace in my setup) to either my Dad or Brother, or both, to see if I can get them hooked as well.

Thanks... great PIF!

Not in.

But I just want to say that Proraso cream is an excellent one to start with. It lathers up easily and provides great performance. Most people start with the green or its B&BW twin brother, COBigelow. But I find myself reaching for the blue one more often; it gives the same excellent results, and the scent is less medicinal.

And the Nivea balm will help a newbie feel less like his face has been torn to shreds when he... well, when he tears his face to shreds in the beginning.

I'm in. Thanks for nod to the newbies. Only been wet shaving since March. First order was arko, not bad, but not great. Using dad's gillette rocket and a parker 24c. This is most appreciated, and good luck to everyone.

I let this go for 10 days, interest seems to be waning so I went ahead and picked a winner by way of random number generator. The winner is horvy,congratulations sir! Thanks to all who entered and contribute to this community! Remember all, when you win you are agreeing to return the favor in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom