What's new

WE have a new winner!

The absolute WORST heel grind ever on a straight razor!

Move over Maestro Livi...

Move over Gold Dollar!

Here is the new, undisputed heavyweight champion of the wooooorld!

proxy.php

proxy.php

You will need more than simply a dremel or a bench grinder!

You are gonna need a jackhammer and some dynamite to blast through THAT heel!

And for those who think a roundpoint is always forgiving, take a look at that tip on this razor. That thing will bleed you out as easy as a spike.

Move over Gold Dollar!

proxy.php

proxy.php

And for those who think a roundpoint is always forgiving, take a look at that tip on this razor. That thing will bleed you out as easy as a spike.

Wowzers. That is beyond bad. Not even Bill can hone that one.

Don't worry about the point, I am guessing this thing won't cut butter.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
But ... but ... but they've sold over 300 of them. Oh yeah, there's the oodles of negative feedback about the seller. :001_rolle
Maybe the heel is to stop you from accidentally cutting your thumb while trying to shave or strop with it?

True but the belt sanding looks to be of poor quality too, especially the part where they cut the 'bevel'. That really does look like a razor someone made in the garage.... without much time or skill and no pride at all.

Still, it does look lighter and a little closer to 'razor size' than a GD, which is really three razors all hammered together after all....

I certainly hope you did not buy more than a few dozen of those things. :w00t:

Brian

Move over Gold Dollar!

I wish some of these wretched razors had nice scales one could scavenge, but they even design those horribly....

Did you manage to hone one?
I had bought one of those just to steal the scales, but to my surprise it came surprisingly sharp. It seems that the bevel was set.
I have not tried anything further on it and it is still sitting in a box somewhere.

Did you manage to hone one?
I had bought one of those just to steal the scales, but to my surprise it came surprisingly sharp. It seems that the bevel was set.
I have not tried anything further on it and it is still sitting in a box somewhere.

OK, time for a B&B intervention here....

You have suitcases full of TIs, LeGrelots, etc, and yet it seems like you buy more than your share of Sweeney Todd replica razors, and such atrocities as the razor here in this thread.

Seek help, my friend.

:tongue_sm

Top Bottom