What's new

Morris & Forndran Blonde Badger

Alright fella's. It looks like the Wiki wins. I will make that happen and let you guys know when it is in there.
Just noticed your hard work.
Great contribution!
An impressive list for sure and really want to thank you for your effort.
I will be looking for a couple of more M&F brushes and the list will make it easier.

Below are some recent additions that I posted to the Group Buy Thread that I will post here as well...
These arrived direct from Lee over the Holidays.
Left to Right...
Chief Coral
Chief Colbolt
Chief Faux Grained Ivory

XL2 Briarwood Resin with the traditional Chief Head Dress

Myron
$_MG_7084.jpg

Myron, what loft did you with for the Chiefs? They look a little taller than mine.
Do not believe Lee changed anything.
I asked that he keep everything the same as much as possible.
But sure looks like I may have to get the calipers out!

Last edited:
Myron, sweet looking brushes!:001_tt1:

Tell us about the hair of the Chiefs!
There is a whole thread dedicated to the Group Buy Brush, aka The Chief, - a couple of threads down from this one (find "Morris & Forndran Group Buy Discussion Thread").
It discusses the Chief brush and some variations on handle material since the original orders were completed.
I will say that the knot on the Chief brush is superb (scritch, dense with some nice tips).

There is a whole thread dedicated to the Group Buy Brush, aka The Chief, - a couple of threads down from this one (find "Morris & Forndran Group Buy Discussion Thread").
It discusses the Chief brush and some variations on handle material since the original orders were completed.
I will say that the knot on the Chief brush is superb (scritch, dense with some nice tips).

Myron, sorry. My fault. I do proudly own a Group Buy Chief. What I (wrongly) asked was what type of hair your Chiefs have. Considering your response to NSmalls, I guess is Blonde Badger Badger, of course.

Enjoy!

Myron, sorry. My fault. I do proudly own a Group Buy Chief. What I (wrongly) asked was what type of hair your Chiefs have. Considering your response to NSmalls, I guess is Blonde Badger Badger, of course.

Enjoy!
Not a problem at all...
It is the Blonde Badger!
Knowing that you have the Group Buy Chief, the three brushes on the left should be identical to the Group Buy (Chief) but with different handles.
The 2XL has the exact same knot (or as I requested) to the chief brush.
I love the knot but surely will be venturing into other knots by Lee as it appears that getting a brush to my desires is very appealing.

Enjoy and thank you for the thought provoking questions.
Myron

Everyone, I need to get approval to use your pictures in this thread, for the wiki. Can you please send me a Pm letting me know if I can, or cannot, use your pic.

Thanks!

Can't you just post the links to the thread without having to post the pictures? A lot of the guys in the earlier parts of this thread don't seem to be around anymore.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Can't you just post the links to the thread without having to post the pictures? A lot of the guys in the earlier parts of this thread don't seem to be around anymore.

It's common courtesy to ask permission before posting the pictures in the wiki. Technically, a picture posted on B&B becomes B&B property as per the TOS. However, it's better to ask first and also, if someone took a picture from another website, we cannot use that. It has to be their own.

It would look much better to have the picture in the wiki directly so you won't have to follow a link to see it.

I have heard back from a couple of people. Thank you.

To set up some categories, and a template to use for the other pages, I'll need a number of pictures of brushes with different handle material. Looking at what I did previously the L7 or chubby/Stubby /XL styles had the most pics.

Please let me know if I can, or can't, use your pics.

Thanks!

M&F Chief Finest Fan 26mm x 50mm
M&F Chief Finest Bulb 26mm x 50mm
M&F L7 26mm x 48mm
M&F XL3 33mm X 47mm
M&F XL1 26mm X 46mm
M&F X Mini 17,5mm X35mm
M&F 24mm X 52mm

Attachments

• $2.jpg
    $2.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 248