What's new

Tobacquisitions for January 2014

I traded in a few of my old estate pipes at Smokers' Haven in Columbus, Ohio for this estate rustic Savinelli Riviera 320 KS (only model with a real silver band that I know of) and some tins of their Exotique Mixture (produced by J.F. Germain & Son for Smokers' Haven) I had a 320, sold it, missed it and had to get another, great pipes...
$P1100288.jpg

Last edited:
That's a really nice 320!!! I have a feeling I may end up in the "had one, sold/traded it, missed it, bought another one" club as well.

Phil - how long do you estimate a stockpile like that lasting you?

That is supplemental to what I can pick up locally so around 2 - 3 years.
That said, if there is a special on some los, I may stock a few rolls.
You never know when the snus apocalypse will arrive.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I acquired a spiffy new badge (and hope to add another soon). Thanks to the moderators and admins.

Had a Mr. Snuff order that I placed a week before Christmas come in a couple of days ago.

2 cans of Thunder Frosted "chew bags"
1 can of Thunder Original "chew bags"
1 25g tin of Viking Brown snuff

Took delivery of this Singleton Caveman this afternoon. I bought it because it was going cheap and it intrigued me. I intended to use it as a starting point to carve my own shape, but now I have it I really quite like its dorky charm. It's certainly a bit different.
{images removed for quote brevity}

I like that, and not just because "Caveman". Where did it come from and how much did it cost?

I picked up one of those myself recently , seems to be NOS or used only sparingly. Do you intend to use yours, or is it only for the collection?
I do plan on using it some day when the need arises, will likely be a while due to the size of my rotation and the fact that I smoke mostly English/Balkans that don't seem to cake much, it will be good for the occasional estate pipe.

Top Bottom