What's new

L'Occitane Cade soap discontinued?

NO WAY!!! I come back after 2 weeks to read this! :sad:It took me some time to get the best from this soap but now it is one of my favourites. I guess a couple of pucks are going to be arriving very soon

David, I see it's still available online here in the states. They also just reformulated the cream version which was rubbish but now makes a very nice super-lather with the soap. I happen to like the aftershave balm as well, I wonder if they're doing away with the scent or just the soap. It may be that shaving soap is just too small a market for them. I guess it's time to strike up the band for another round of "Another One Bites the Dust".

David, I see it's still available online here in the states. They also just reformulated the cream version which was rubbish but now makes a very nice super-lather with the soap. I happen to like the aftershave balm as well, I wonder if they're doing away with the scent or just the soap. It may be that shaving soap is just too small a market for them. I guess it's time to strike up the band for another round of "Another One Bites the Dust".

Who knows what goes through these minds! It's still available online here too, so I have just ordered 2 pucks.

D

Deleted member 48987

I sent a message to their US customer service team, we should hear back soon!

Yeah it really would be too bad if they discontinued it. I don't pull my puck out as often as I should, but when I do I enjoy it.

Maybe I'll take them over to the 3017 thread and use them all, one right after the other.

I think you'll literally be shaving till 3017 with those :lol:

In all seriousness, if you don't want to return them I'd be happy to trade for some. Shoot me a PM if you're interested

I think you'll literally be shaving till 3017 with those :lol:

In all seriousness, if you don't want to return them I'd be happy to trade for some. Shoot me a PM if you're interested

In all seriousness, I was just kidding about buying 10 more. :devil2:
I have one in use and one backup, and I plan on keeping both of them.

The Cade panic of 2012... let it be behind us. I dont think, however, that I can go through this every two years. :a38:

In all seriousness, I was just kidding about buying 10 more. :devil2:
I have one in use and one backup, and I plan on keeping both of them.

Wait, so you didn't rush out and hoard them at the slightest rumor of a discontinuation? You need to spend more time here, you have much to learn grasshopper :chinese:

I apologize for causing panic. It's just that... the end of our beloved Cade splash came as such a surprise, many of us weren't able to stock up. When I read the product manager's response I figured I'd rather warn you ASAP.

Top Bottom