What's new

The "I Lurvz My B&B!" March 2012 Fundraiser

Come on guys.... the quarter jar has only a small dent in it.... we are at 438 so far...... lets get the word out !!!!

I have a new Bronze Contribution and posted in the corner!

So put some more quarters in fountain er, uh, jar Brian!

Last edited:

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
A few of youse guys remember the summer sizzler of a few years ago. I had this huge jar of quarters, and the heat got to me so bad that summer, that I donated some quarters to charity for every new contributor.

Well................... the heat is so bad here on the East Coast, and a few of you know I am not wound so tight as it is. So here's the deal...

I will donate 6 quarter coins for every new member that posts in the Contributors Corner thread.

The Charity will be Cherished Creations in NJ.

Lets empty that jar

I am spreading the word to make you poorer, Brian. See my post in General Discussions. Hope it helps

I keep coming back to this thread to drool over all that gear.

Lurkers...there's no better time to jump in.

Where are you going to find better odds of winning such great prizes?

Soooo many prizes for each winner. Why not spread them out a bit so there are a bunch of lucky winners?

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Old habits die hard. Even after 2.5 years of retirement, I generally wake up about the same time I always did.

I Lurvz B&B.

There, I said it. I've been meaning to make a useful contribution for a while now, and I suppose this is a good place to start.

:sailor:

HEY HEY.... where did everyone go ???

672 quarters so far, and a long way to go to empty this jar..... Get in and get a chance at some of that great swag, and make me poorer

Top Bottom