What's new

The "I Lurvz My B&B!" March 2012 Fundraiser

A few of youse guys remember the summer sizzler of a few years ago. I had this huge jar of quarters, and the heat got to me so bad that summer, that I donated some quarters to charity for every new contributor.

Well................... the heat is so bad here on the East Coast, and a few of you know I am not wound so tight as it is. So here's the deal...

I will donate 6 quarter coins for every new member that posts in the Contributors Corner thread.

The Charity will be Cherished Creations in NJ.

Lets empty that jar

A few of youse guys remember the summer sizzler of a few years ago. I had this huge jar of quarters, and the heat got to me so bad that summer, that I donated some quarters to charity for every new contributor.

Well................... the heat is so bad here on the East Coast, and a few of you know I am not wound so tight as it is. So here's the deal...

I will donate 6 quarter coins for every new member that posts in the Contributors Corner thread.

The Charity will be Cherished Creations in NJ.

Lets empty that jar

O

M

G

:applause:

C'mon everybody! There are great prizes to be won plus the opportunity to empty Brian's quarter jar.
It doesn't get any better than this!!!!

Apologies if I'm being dense, but I clicked on the link in Scruffy's sig and I did not see where to contribute, just a handful of posts/articles.

What is the direct link?

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Apologies if I'm being dense, but I clicked on the link in Scruffy's sig and I did not see where to contribute, just a handful of posts/articles.

What is the direct link?
Top bar on every page. Contribute button on the right.

captp

C'mon everybody! There are great prizes to be won plus the opportunity to empty Brian's quarter jar.
It doesn't get any better than this!!!!

I contributed (again) and posted for that reason only. Making Brian 6 quarters poorer brings joy to my heart.

Last edited:
In contributed (again) and posted for that reason only. Making Brian 6 quarters poorer brings joy to my heart.

Any gladly so !!!!! We are at 228 quarters so far, and that is one BIG jar... get the word out... lets empty this jar for the Kid's and help support B&B at the same time.....

AND...

of course a chance at all that swag !!!!!

Just contributed again. Nice work, guys. Amazing swag. There are going to be some very happy shavers out there... :thumbup1:

(For the record, I don't need anything and thus don't want to be a part of this drawing.)

captp

Come on in and get a chance at some really great gear. It's worth the small contribution.

I have been wanting to contribute for a while now, but have been unable to because of a sever lack of funds. But wonderfully convenient, I get paid (my first full-time check at this new job) on April 4th!!! So, looks like I'll both be able to contribute, AND join this awesome contest. Wooo!

Top Bottom