What's new

#2....It's a boy

So my wife and I found out yesterday that we're having a boy. We already have a girl that is nearly 3, but now we know she'll have a brother.

So glad I can teach someone else to shave. Not sure my wife was going to let me teach my daughter how to straight shave. Now I have to start thinking of what razor he'll get as an "heirloom" piece.

Congratulations! First birthday is a big deal. Current due date is 2/2, but that may change of course.

Congrats! We're in the same boat. Our son is due this fall within two weeks of our daughter's 3rd B-day. My daughter does like watching me shave and playing with the shaving brush in the bathroom...

Thanks!

@ brindle. Congrats to you as well. These two will have birthdays about 3 or 4 weeks apart also. My daughter gets a kick out watching me shave if she happens to be up when I do it. I always tap her nose with a lathered brush. I remember my grandfather doing that do me and kids get such a kick out of it.

Congrats man!

I have a Daughter is about 18 months now, I won't get to teach her how to shave (or atleast for I hope not) but atleast I'm not the lead example for the later years.

Awesome!

proxy.php

CONGRATS! :thumbup:

If you get to cut the cord, please leave you str8 at home ... the hospital kinda frowns upon you bringing in your own cutting devices.

Seriously, I'm happy for you and your family!

Last edited:
CONGRATS! :thumbup:

If you get to cut the cord, please leave you str8 at home ... the hospital kinda frowns on bringing in your own cutting devices.

Seriously, I'm happy for you and your family!

I think I may just leave a shovel out...maybe a bag of lime too. My guess is by the time she's old enough to date the boy that comes over will use a Mach 479.

Top Bottom