What's new

New Razor Blades Last 3X Longer And Shave Effortlessly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys and gals. We are new on the scene and trying to get some grassroots exposure. Our product is a new invention which is patent pending and designed to make new razor blades last long past their normal lifespan. This is not an exaggeration or a hoax. Our product really works! It is similar in function to the old RazorMax product, but completely different in composition. We have no connection to RazorMax, although Marty has contacted me since folding his company. Think of RazorLast as picking up where RazorMax left off.

RazorLast solution is a one-of-a-kind conditioning agent for brand new razor blades. Soak your blades in our solution after a first shave, and you'll be stunned to find them gliding across the skin and cutting hair more cleanly and effortlessly than the first time for a silkier and smoother shave! It will feel like a knife cutting soft butter...every time! It dramatically improves the quality of your shaves! Razors will give these same results for 3X longer!

RazorLast is also a powerful anti-bacterial and anti-viral solution that sterilizes your blades between shaves! This is extremely important considering the explosion of Mersa infections around the country.

If you use multi-blade, brand name cartridge razor blades or DEs(or any type of razor blade) or would like to but don't because they're too expensive, RazorLast will save you up to 59% on total costs per year, and this includes the cost for our product! All you do is store your new razor blades in our solution after the first shave and each shave thereafter, and you won't believe how many extra shaves you'll get from the same set of razor blades! It isn't hard to figure out this saves you big money in the long run!

Another added benefit our customers report is the fact that your blades will actually feel sharper and will shave smoother after soaking in RazorLast solution! If you have a problem with skin irritation, razor burn, razor bumps, etc., our product virtually eliminates them because you don't have to work as hard for a close shave by applying undue downward pressure on your skin. Razorlast drastically reduces the friction between the skin and blades for an effortless shave. Our customers are reporting dramatic improvements with these skin conditions after their blades have been exposed to RazorLast!

Note: RazorLast contains NO mineral oil.

Head shavers welcomed.

Check us out at:

http://www.razorlast.com

Sincerely,

Hank

Thanks for this info Hank,
What is it exactly and how does it restore an edge to a blade that has been worn away?

You mention anti viral and anti bacterial properties, what ingredient in your product does this?

Thanks,

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Blades go bad is when they lose their edge.

What does your liquid do to restore a worn edge? :confused:

MRSA (Methicillin Resistant Staff Aureus) infections are a problem in hospitals because patients with weak immune systems are susceptible. For a 'normal' person, it's a non-issue, we don't get sick from MRSA although many of us (especially healthcare workers) may be colonized by it. Even for a susceptible person, I don't think using one's own blade would be a real issue. Unless your hospital roommate had MRSA and managed to contaminate it. I can't comment on whether you'd be less likely to get a pimple (that certainly seems feasible to me). From your website, it would appear that the claimed dullness-preventing has more to due with chemistry & crystals than with bacteria & viruses and I have no idea how effective this would likely be.

Would love to learn of any firsthand experiences from forum members.

johnnie,

No, the products are completely different.

We do not have any issues with the lubricating strip expanding and you having to remove them as some other products do. Ours simply wears away from the drastic increase in use. Sometimes the strip will peel away because the glue securing it is defective from the factory but this is rare. We also don't use fancy and expensive razor holders to hold the razors. Our RazorTubes are no nonsense and get the job done for little cost. They are waterproof, spill-proof and easily store in the shower for the ladies and gents. Our product is less expensive...period.

And, more importantly, our solution is also a potent anti-bacterial solution that is gauranteed to sterilize your razor blades between uses. No other product does what ours does and extends the life of the razor blades as dramatically.

I appreciate your interest.

Sincerely,

Hank

Hank:

I went to your FAQ section - if I'm reading it correctly, the FAQ states that its the deposit of minerals from my tap water and corrosion from airborne moisture that causes my blades to feel dull - and NOT actually using them.

I'm sure the company has done extensive scientific testing on your product to support your performance claims, as well as on the factors that impact razor blade performance. I don't see any references to these studies on the site you linked to - assuming this is an oversight, I was wondering if any test data is available on this product/factors that impact razor performance.

I think its important for people to understand the science/technology at work here.

Goose and ouch,

I'm sorry I can't comment about composition as the product is patent pending, but you can go here to learn more...

http://razorlast.com/faq.html#hw

Thanks for your understanding. I appreciate the kindness and hospitality.

Sincerely,

Hank

Hank,
I went to that site and it does not say anything other than "its great- it works" Have you had any independent laboratories test this product?

Ultimately this product will end up on my face if I use it, so I would insist on knowing what the ingredients in it was for me to do so.

EFC>
This was in The FAQ .
"Keep RazorLast solution away from any heat source or open flame. Keep away from children at all times. Do not directly breathe vapors or ingest solution. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Wash skin with soap and water and rinse eyes with running water. If ingested, consult physician or Poison Control Center immediately. Induce vomiting if advised by appropriate medical personnel."

MRSA (Methicillin Resistant Staff Aureus) infections are a problem in hospitals because patients with weak immune systems are susceptible. For a 'normal' person, it's a non-issue, we don't get sick from MRSA although many of us (especially healthcare workers) may be colonized by it. Even for a susceptible person, I don't think using one's own blade would be a real issue. Unless your hospital roommate had MRSA and managed to contaminate it. I can't comment on whether you'd be less likely to get a pimple (that certainly seems feasible to me). From your website, it would appear that the claimed dullness-preventing has more to due with chemistry & crystals than with bacteria & viruses and I have no idea how effective this would likely be.

Would love to learn of any firsthand experiences from forum members.

Barry,

I have one customer who wrote to tell me he had a MRSA infection on his face that two doctors confirmed he received from shaving. He has never shared his razors with anyone. ?? Our product gives him piece of mind now and he has very little to no skin irritation when he shaves now. The anti-bacterial properties of our product have nothing to do with the enhancement of the cutting blades. The anti-germicidal aspects of the product are simply an additional benefit Razorlast provides to the customer.

Sincerely,

Hank

Hank,
I went to that site and it does not say anything other than "its great- it works" Have you had any independent laboratories test this product?

Ultimately this product will end up on my face if I use it, so I would insist on knowing what the ingredients in it was for me to do so.

Goose,

Nothing ends up on your face as you rinse it thoroughly with hot water before shaving. All of the ingredients are water-soluble.

I will talk to my patent attorney to find out how much I can reveal at this point. I can assure you the product is 100% safe as it only impacts your razor blades by keeping them fresh and sharp at the edges.

Hank

Let me see if I've got my math right. Cost per month is $2.99 (ignoring shipping cost). For that, my blades will last three times longer. Let's say each blade costs me a quarter (which is double what some blades cost). Let's say each blade lasts three days. So normal usage is 10 blades a month, cost is $2.50. If they last three times longer (nine days each), that's three and a third blades per month, cost is $0.83. Savings is $1.67. It has cost $2.99 to save $1.67.

Hank, I can see where this might make economic sense to a Mach 3 or a Fusion user, but double-edge blades are dirt cheap. The economic argument isn't going to fly here.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I don't know much about the law, but wouldn't you have to reveal the ingredients before you sell it? Does it require FDA approval? I get reactions to all sorts of things, and a response of "it's all good, man" may suffice for questions about a vacation in Jamaica, but not for something I'd put on my face.

Hi guys and gals. We are new on the scene and trying to get some grassroots exposure. Our product is a new invention which is patent pending and designed to make new razor blades last long past their normal lifespan. This is not an exaggeration or a hoax. Our product really works! It is similar in function to the old RazorMax product, but completely different in composition. We have no connection to RazorMax, although Marty has contacted me since folding his company. Think of RazorLast as picking up where RazorMax left off.

RazorLast solution is a one-of-a-kind conditioning agent for brand new razor blades. Soak your blades in our solution after a first shave, and you'll be stunned to find them gliding across the skin and cutting hair more cleanly and effortlessly than the first time for a silkier and smoother shave! It will feel like a knife cutting soft butter...every time! It dramatically improves the quality of your shaves! Razors will give these same results for 3X longer!

RazorLast is also a powerful anti-bacterial and anti-viral solution that sterilizes your blades between shaves! This is extremely important considering the explosion of Mersa infections around the country.

If you use multi-blade, brand name cartridge razor blades or DEs(or any type of razor blade) or would like to but don't because they're too expensive, RazorLast will save you up to 59% on total costs per year, and this includes the cost for our product! All you do is store your new razor blades in our solution after the first shave and each shave thereafter, and you won't believe how many extra shaves you'll get from the same set of razor blades! It isn't hard to figure out this saves you big money in the long run!

Another added benefit our customers report is the fact that your blades will actually feel sharper and will shave smoother after soaking in RazorLast solution! If you have a problem with skin irritation, razor burn, razor bumps, etc., our product virtually eliminates them because you don't have to work as hard for a close shave by applying undue downward pressure on your skin. Razorlast drastically reduces the friction between the skin and blades for an effortless shave. Our customers are reporting dramatic improvements with these skin conditions after their blades have been exposed to RazorLast!

Note: RazorLast contains NO mineral oil.

Head shavers welcomed.

Check us out at:

http://www.razorlast.com

Sincerely,

Hank

I've tried products like this in the past.... messy, and wholly worthless. Go spam elsewhere, you've got the wrong market here bud.

I don't think that many users will be interested in a product that does not list the ingredients. Other vendors have tried, but have not been successful. The most popular and well respected products talked about on this forum have all of their ingredients listed so that any negative reactions can be avoided.

Hank:

I went to your FAQ section - if I'm reading it correctly, the FAQ states that its the deposit of minerals from my tap water and corrosion from airborne moisture that causes my blades to feel dull - and NOT actually using them.

I'm sure the company has done extensive scientific testing on your product to support your performance claims, as well as on the factors that impact razor blade performance. I don't see any references to these studies on the site you linked to - assuming this is an oversight, I was wondering if any test data is available on this product/factors that impact razor performance.

I think its important for people to understand the science/technology at work here.

Suzuki,

No disrespect intended but razorguard has been around for years and you're asking for quite a bit judging from what they divulge about their product.

http://www.razorguard.com/RGweb2000/website/framesetproducts2.htm

At the very least, we explain in much more detail what's going on with the dulling process which has been verified scientifically. The results of using our product are confirmed by the many customers now using it. Independent laboratory testing is not necessarily needed when customers are confirming the validity of the product's performance from daily usage.

Sincerely,

Hank

I've tried products like this in the past.... messy, and wholly worthless. Go spam elsewhere, you've got the wrong market here bud.

No mess here, dude. You simply place your razor in the tube, fill with the solution until the razor head is covered, and close the secure lid on the RazorTube. Pull the razor out when you're ready to shave, rinse thoroughly with hot water, shave, rinse, pat dry and place back in the RazorTube. Simple as ABC and no mess.

Hank

Independent laboratory testing is not necessarily needed when customers are confirming the validity of the product's performance from daily usage.

Sincerely,

Hank

So are you going to provide alisting of these customers who are using the product and allow potential new customers to contact them? Word of mouth is a useful tool when the prospect knows the person doing the talking.

Marty

I don't think that many users will be interested in a product that does not list the ingredients. Other vendors have tried, but have not been successful. The most popular and well respected products talked about on this forum have all of their ingredients listed so that any negative reactions can be avoided.

Biomesh,

I appreciate your concern and I will find out how much I can reveal at this point(didn't I write this already?). I can assure you none of the ingredients are harmful and are hypoallergenic. You guys are missing the point that the product is NOT a shaving oil or anything that will come into contact with the skin, so there is no need to worry about any sort of reactions to the product.

I'm trying my best here guys, but I'm beginning to feel like a cornered mouse.
:mellow:
Hank

So are you going to provide alisting of these customers who are using the product and allow potential new customers to contact them? Word of mouth is a useful tool when the prospect knows the person doing the talking.

Marty

Marty, this is possible down the road as we are a start-up just getting out of the gate. I can contact a couple or a few customers and ask them if they wouldn't mind being contacted. I will get back to you on this. I don't have a problem with it but need permission to do so.

hank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom