What's new

What Do We Look Like ?

That is such an awesome idea! I would love to see the kids!! :smile:

Not to be a wet blanket....
but something to think about.
I had some pix posted here of my daughter a while back.
I showed them to Wifey and she about had a cow.
Seems there are "people" out there in this big, bad world who steal photos of children from the web and use these pix for their own use. (Interpret that as you may).
Please dont think I am directing this post to ANY of our members.
Again, just something to think about.
Makes me sad to have to post something like this.......

M

modern man

Not to be a wet blanket....
but something to think about.
I had some pix posted here of my daughter a while back.
I showed them to Wifey and she about had a cow.
Seems there are "people" out there in this big, bad world who steal photos of children from the web and use these pix for their own use. (Interpret that as you may).
Please dont think I am directing this post to ANY of our members.
Again, just something to think about.
Makes me sad to have to post something like this.......

Never would have thought it. Those Sick Mother :cursing:

proxy.php

Me in the sandbox.
proxy.php

a couple of years before that
proxy.php

and a fun jump.

proxy.php

This is why I wear a goatee

proxy.php

The other hobbie in my life!! In this picture you can also see my Seiko Orange Monster, the first Hobby I got in to.

Marty

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
dust-off bump! Time for a whole new generation of B&Bers to pony up some pics!

what the heck I guess I will post one of my most recent pictures this is the wife and I on our wedding day obviously. picture taken 01-08-06. I am usually the one behind the camera

full

Nick

Last edited by a moderator:
what the heck I guess I will post one of my most recent pictures this is the wife and I on our wedding day obviously. picture taken 01-08-06. I am usually the one behind the camera

Nick

Nick, she's way too good looking for you, you must have one hell of a shave. :biggrin:

Just kidding! You two make a very cute couple, thanks for posting the pic. :thumbup1:

Ian, thanks for digging this up, it's odd, because I was searching for this thread for the last couple days. Thanks!

I'm waiting for Jay to post a pic, because if you've seen Mrs. Ouch, you'd expect him to put Brad Pitt to shame let alone the rest of us.

"Aye! We be a tribe of salty surf Dawgs... Pirates... Protagonists... Liquid Superheroes tracking barrels on a fantastic voyage in the Indian Ocean."

2. Saunder's Cav.......Indians be warned!

3. Leksand, Sweden

Top Bottom