Chatsworth Chrome w/ Bleue Extra (5)
Omega 11126 boar
Musgo Real vintage stick
Floïd Vigoroso AS
[Tabac EdC]

Cheers,
Vasco

proxy.php

Custom(less) Shave (and a very tough Saturday to live with)

Pre-Shave: Hot shower
Brush: 26mm Saville Row 3326 Silvertip Badger
Razor: 15/16" Böker #14 "Arbolito", Full Hollow, (muted) Spike Point (Black Horn scales by Max)
Strop: 40/60 Neil Miller linen/Premium IV leather
Überlather: Cyril Salter "Sublime Citrus" Shave Creme + Glycerin
Toner: Thayer's Witch Hazel (Rose Petal, no alcohol)
Moisturizer: Trumper's Fragrance-free Moisturizer
After Shave Splash: Alt Innsbruck
Results: I don't have any customs
proxy.php
(yet), so I decided to pull out this Böker Arbolito I got a couple of weeks ago from Marc (aka, Muscles), a member in Australia. I am not much in a mood to write a descriptive today so you guys will have to accept my apologies (we just heard that my father in law has passed away...no more suffering for him
proxy.php
). Great shave with a very heavy heart. My wife's has taken this news very very hard.

proxy.php

I will be off making proper arrangements (I may not respond quickly). I will keep you guys posted soon. Please keep my wife and her family in your prayers and thoughts in this very tough time.

Saturday morning,

Gillette 3pc Tech Razor w/ Crystal Blade (4)
Rooney 1/2 "Super" Silvertip Brush,
MWF Soap w/ warm water lather,
Cold water rinse, finish w/ Thayers
Original Witch Hazel. DFS! :thumbup1:

Nice SOTD. How do you like the Knize Sec? How do you think it compares to the original Knize?

Thanks Matthew. I love the "Sec"- IMHO it is probably more approachable than "Ten". Both great (and quite unusual) scents and far more appealing to me than "Two" and "Forest". If you enjoy Ten, I would strongly suggest that you try to test Sec as well.

Excellent!

Thank you Maestro!

Razor: 15/16" Böker #14 "Arbolito", Full Hollow, (muted) Spike Point (Black Horn scales by Max)
proxy.php
(yet), so I decided to pull out this Böker Arbolito I got a couple of weeks ago from Marc (aka, Muscles), a member in Australia. I am not much in a mood to write a descriptive today so you guys will have to accept my apologies (we just heard that my father in law has passed away...no more suffering for him
proxy.php
). Great shave with a very heavy heart. My wife's has taken this news very very hard.

proxy.php

I will be off making proper arrangements (I may not respond quickly). I will keep you guys posted soon. Please keep my wife and her family in your prayers and thoughts in this very tough time.

My condolences to your wife, her family and your good self Robert. I hope that the fact that your late father-in-law is no longer suffering can bring you all some solace.

Gillette New/Perma-Sharp Super/Savile Row 3324/T&H soap/Thayers WH/Nivea Balm

proxy.php
proxy.php

Nice SOTDs, gentlemen. Sorry about your father-in-law, Robert. I will keep your family in my prayers.

Thanks Matthew. I love the "Sec"- IMHO it is probably more approachable than "Ten". Both great (and quite unusual) scents and far more appealing to me than "Two" and "Forest". If you enjoy Ten, I would strongly suggest that you try to test Sec as well.

Thank you.

Hardware:
  • Schick DE
  • Derby blade
  • Omega Professinal Boar Brush
  • Weller bowl

Software:
  • KMF Peaceful Patchouli SC
  • Witch Hazel
  • Mennen Skin Bracer
  • Lucky Tiger Vanishing Cream

. I am not much in a mood to write a descriptive today so you guys will have to accept my apologies (we just heard that my father in law has passed away...no more suffering for him
proxy.php

Robert: Our prayers are with your wife, you, and your respective families during this difficult time.

Hilger & Sons 15/16 Spike Point
Omega Pro 49
Tabac Stick
Florida Water

Great Effortless Shave !!!
Razor does all the work here,
I just guide it.

Today I was in the mood for something a little different in the formulation of my ublerlather. Here is my Saturday shave.

• Preparation: Hot towel, pre-shave oil.
  • Razor: Mergress XL with Personna Med blade (3rd shave).
  • Uberlather: Palmolive Lemon (from India), MWF soap, glycerin, and a few drops of menthol.
  • AS: Thayers Rose Petal followed by a shower and then T&H ASB.

The combo of Palmolive and MWF gave an incredibly smooth shave. The touch of menthol hit the spot!

Have a great day, folks! :thumbup:

SOTD Saturday, March 19, 2011 - Shrine Circus Day!

11/16 Robert Klaas "Prussia" Full Hollow, Spike Point
Proraso Pre-Shave Cream
La Toja Classic Shaving Cream
Omega Boar
Dickinson's Witch Hazel
British Sterling Cologne
Results: Outstanding! Just got the "Prussian" back from Sir Ralfy and the Cranes are singing a beautiful tune this morning! Two passes and BBS, the third (water pass) was as silent as a wedge. Thank you kind Sir, you have worked your honing wonders on this baby! The Coticule has produced a very smooth and comfortable edge.

Saturday:

Razor: Merkur 38C Barber Pole
Blade: Personna (US)
Brush: Omega Boar 10005
Cream: Arko Extra Sensitive
A/S: Mater's Bay Rum
EdT: Azzaro Pure Vetiver

proxy.php
proxy.php

I am sorry to hear of your family's loss.
My sincere condolences go to you, your wife and your wife's family.

Saturday:

I haven't posted a SOTD pic in a few weeks, so here goes....

Plisson 18 HMW
Trumper's Sandalwood soap
Feather SS with Crystal
Thayer's Original witch hazel
Clinique Post-Shave Healer
Creed Royal English Leather

Last edited:
MWF Hand Soap,
Musgo Real SC,
New Forest 2203,
Dovo 5/8,
Razorock Alum,
GFT Lime SF,
L'Occitan EdT.

proxy.php

First time to use the New Forest with a cream! Very versatile little number! :thumbup1:

Very good shave! :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom