What's new

show me your best brush

Occasionally, I try one of my badger hair brushes. Then, pick up one of my two horse hair brushes for the next month. I like badger very much! I like horse even more!!

As an aside, a few have tried similar horse hair brushes to mine and didn't like them as much as badger. So, as usual, I am the guy in the corner at the party that just doesn't fit in. :001_tt2:

These are two of my best brushes......

proxy.php

I love the Chubby2 in 2-Band- it is large but feels smaller on the face and has great backbone. The B+B Eagle is legendary itself.

My brushes

Left is an Omega Pure badger, Right is a Parker Silver tip.

I generally alternate between the two, although I use the omega more often lately because the scrubbiness helps prevent ingrowns better for me.

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
My Sambar stag antler brush, that I made for myself with a custom Shavemac extreme Flattop knot. Perfect soap/face lather brush.

My hands down favorite is this butterscotch restore...

proxy.php

I restored this no-name catalin handlw with a GN 18mm Finest two-band set at 42mm. I use it at least twice a week...and would use it more if I did not feel that some of my other brushes should get used.

It started out like this:

proxy.php

The brush i use the most is this one (23 mm Knot and 50 mm Loft of D01 Grade)
View attachment 138146

At first i find it too dense , but now i just love it. Its soft on the face , and load with soap easily . Also it seems very solid and don't shed at all .

Top Bottom