Razorock Game Changer 0.84-P
Gillette King C (1)
Frank Shaving Pur-tech
Stirling Sheep
Balea Sensitive ASB
Calvin Klein Man edt

proxy.php

proxy.php

I keep hoping they’ll bring back Iced Coffee. Was part of their Black Friday offerings a couple of years ago. Love that scent, and the shave soap had the perfect amount of menthol.
I wish they made it part of their regular lineup… I’m not on Facebook, but have emailed them to suggest it a while ago…

Has anyone seen a Stirling discount code? I was just buying some Spice soap and splash, and enough others to make free shipping:biggrin1: and noticed there is a field for discount codes. Any of you fine gentlemen ever received one?

Has anyone seen a Stirling discount code? I was just buying some Spice soap and splash, and enough others to make free shipping:biggrin1: and noticed there is a field for discount codes. Any of you fine gentlemen ever received one?
I haven’t ever seen any discount codes. They probably send out newsletters every so often that may have them in it

Has anyone seen a Stirling discount code?
Maybe not directly to your point. From my perspective, Stirling's prices are so low and delivering such value, I don't know what discount code might exist and how it could be sustainable if the general public gets a discount code. Now as I write that, I am vaguely aware, as a repeat customer, I earn points toward a discount. So, maybe it's just a frequent customer discount code?

Maybe not directly to your point. From my perspective, Stirling's prices are so low and delivering such value, I don't know what discount code might exist and how it could be sustainable if the general public gets a discount code. Now as I write that, I am vaguely aware, as a repeat customer, I earn points toward a discount. So, maybe it's just a frequent customer discount code?
Now that you mention that I remember that and that’s the only discount that I’m aware of. Of course they also run sales on seasonal items and around Black Friday

Top Bottom