What's new

Stirling Syndicate

Got an email from Stirling about their February releases. For those of you who have been missing Stirling Spice they’ve brought it back for now
It's a bit early, but I inquired to Rod about whether Faskally will make it into the '23 lineup.
His response is intending to bring it back for late Summer / early Fall :001_wub:

I like using Tom Ford's EDP on top of Faskally, but Stirling's splashes have great longevity

It's a bit early, but I inquired to Rod about whether Faskally will make it into the '23 lineup.
His response is intending to bring it back for late Summer / early Fall :001_wub:

I like using Tom Ford's EDP on top of Faskally, but Stirling's splashes have great longevity
That they do. Faskally is probably my favorite vetiver scent. My understanding is that it’s a seasonal scent

That they do. Faskally is probably my favorite vetiver scent. My understanding is that it’s a seasonal scent
It WAS a Seasonal Offering, but has moved down into the "Past Scents that May Return" category so I'm hoping to start influencing the decision

Gentleman, can anybody share their experience ( YMMV ) with Stirling
Deep Blue Sea please?
Deep Blue Sea is a wonderful inspiration of Bleu de Chanel.
I find it pairs very well when I wear the EdP

Deep Blue Sea please?
I like the fragrance, but I rarely ever use the soap or splash. It's just not a fragrance I want to linger for too long. But I'm like that with most cologne scents. I'm not disappointed I have Deep Blue Sea. But there are others I wish I had never purchased. One you mentioned up the thread, Sandpiper. I hate that scent. heh

After using Stirling for a while, I've gravitated to using unscented Stirling soaps: Sheep, Unscented w/Beeswax, Naked and Smooth. IMHO, all of them lather up equally well. If I want a scent, I'll just use a splash. My favorite Stirling splashes are Black Cherry, Strawberry Lemonade, Almond Creme, Stirling Spice, and Dunshire.

Was VERY happy to receive a jar of Sheep last week. It's quickly becoming my favorite soap (right next to Haverford).

Looks like they're already sold out of the jars and refill pucks. Samples seem to be available though.
Great, but can you please tell us why it's your favorite soap, it will help, thanks.
I'm going out on a limb, but I suppose it's the Mutton Tallow.
My favorites are Varen, Glastonbury, and Electric Sheep for that reason.
Aside from those, I really like Oud Sigma, Faskally, and Stirling Green for their scents.

One of my favorite scents from Stirling. I’ve seen people say blades are the most YMMV but I think scents are more YMMV than blades
I agree. Many scents that are lauded as a must own -- like Sandpiper -- I just don't like (my mileage does vary). But I may be the odd man out. I'm just not a fan of a lot of them. But I'm a huge fan of Stirling -- simple ingredients, producing darn fine products, for a great price.

I agree. Many scents that are lauded as a must own -- like Sandpiper -- I just don't like (my mileage does vary). But I may be the odd man out. I'm just not a fan of a lot of them. But I'm a huge fan of Stirling -- simple ingredients, producing darn fine products, for a great price.
One of the things I love about them is that they have enough scent options that just about everyone can find at least one or two that they like. And I agree they make excellent soaps

Deep Blue Sea please?

Deep Blue Sea is a wonderful inspiration of Bleu de Chanel.
I really like aquatic scents and have a number of soaps that are in that style. Stirling's Deep Blue Sea splash is my preferred pairing with them all. You don't have to match soap A with splash A. Mix and match. Explore. With that said, Bleu de Chanel is a classic fragrance for men. That doesn't mean YOU have to like it though.

I really like aquatic scents and have a number of soaps that are in that style. Stirling's Deep Blue Sea splash is my preferred pairing with them all. You don't have to match soap A with splash A. Mix and match. Explore. With that said, Bleu de Chanel is a classic fragrance for men. That doesn't mean YOU have to like it though.
Thanks, I'm learning still but like you, " I like the Aquatic fragrance " . I must be odd because it seems like I'm one of the few that doesn't like the smell of Sharp Dressed Man. 😄👍YMMV

Top Bottom