What's new

Have i found the perfect razor?

@Oliviamaynard , I started traditional shaving 3 years ago, I have sensitive skin, I have yet to find the razor and blade that could shave me without irritation. I have a hard beard that grows in a circle on my neck. If I had to shave without looking at myself, I'd end up in the hospital or the morgue.
I recommend this combo very highly. I used to get bumps so bad. It was gross. I haven't had bumps in ages and I have taken to shaving every day

I've been collecting vintage double edge razors for 10+ years and have a large Gillette collection.
Not to long ago I bought a lot of razors, and included was a Feather ASD2-S (s for stand included)...
You did well. Somehow I've also acquired about a dozen high end new razors over the last year.
Of everything I own, I'd put the ASD2 at the tippy top of comfortable efficient shavers.
Thing is, as you know, they're very pricey...What I'd compare it to in the vintage world is a Gillette Tech, which will cost you $10-20 deepening on if it looks used or brand new!

BTW, coochie cream? Really? Making me a little uncomfortable... blushing lol!

My final thoughts, check out the Gillette Lady Blue Star (or pink or champagne). Very nice shaver, and long handled, meant to give a lady (or anyone shaving their legs) the reach they need. The lady blue star is to the right of the one with the key ring...
Yeah it was pricey and I kinda didn't know if I should pay that much, but reviews and how much I love other products like that. Vitamix being an example. Made me pull the trigger.

I can't believe it's so worth the price

The ASD2 is considered a mild razor but paired with Feathers - which are deemed the sharpest on the market - I guess it’s very efficient. So for your use case it sounds like a perfect fit :thumbsup:
I don't want to be the killjoy but don't you think that a Feather blade is a bit too much and not really necessary for a lady hairs ? Their whiskers are different because they have much less testosterone and, in my opinion, don't require a blade that sharp.

But obviously, they have the right to try them anyway (and cut themselves with them:biggrin:), it's not forbidden for women..:shifty:

I don't want to be the killjoy but don't you think that a Feather blade is a bit too much and not really necessary for a lady hairs ? Their whiskers are different because they have much less testosterone and, in my opinion, don't require a blade that sharp.

But obviously, they have the right to try them anyway (and cut themselves with them:biggrin:), it's not forbidden for women..:shifty:
I have to have the matching set. The sharpness matters most when shaving stubble every day. I think that's harder.

I have to have the matching set. The sharpness matters most when shaving stubble every day. I think that's harder.
Agreed. And, Ihave a course beard with a lot of gray these days...My Feather goes through a week's growth in one pass like nothing. Poor carpenters blame their tools...
Here at the lady eversharps I'm offering...
16362379765464796805808116070479.jpg

Agreed. And, Ihave a course beard with a lot of gray these days...My Feather goes through a week's growth in one pass like nothing. Poor carpenters blame their tools...
Here at the lady eversharps I'm offering...
View attachment 1358649
Those are so cool. Yeah I want to collect razors. I just want to make sure I don't feel disappointed with purchases if I happened to have the single best most perfect one rifjt off the bat

Those are so cool. Yeah I want to collect razors. I just want to make sure I don't feel disappointed with purchases if I happened to have the single best most perfect one rifjt off the bat
Pink one is all yours if you want it. PM me an address to ship to. I bought a $10 raffle ticket on another forum, and won these two, plus a couple brushes, a fatboy and 9 other razors. Happy to PIF you one...
Read up on injectors...I have a few I've acquired in vintage lots I've bought, but still yet to use one LOL.

Pink one is all yours if you want it. PM me an address to ship to. I bought a $10 raffle ticket on another forum, and won these two, plus a couple brushes, a fatboy and 9 other razors. Happy to PIF you one...
Read up on injectors...I have a few I've acquired in vintage lots I've bought, but still yet to use one LOL.
Thank you. I am going to be a razor collecting addict!

Top Bottom