What's new

Have i found the perfect razor?

I'd like to recommend a Yaqi Sagrada Familia brush. They're only, like, 14 bucks and are excellent. Very soft. I think you'll like it.

If you want to try some good inexpensive soaps you can get Cella green for ten bucks or a tub of Stirling soap for 14 bucks in any scent you can think of. You'll love it.
If she's shelling out for the Feather may as well go in on a nice brush. Simpson, Rooney...
@Oliviamaynard check out the buy BST threads... you can spend hundreds while saving hundreds on some very nice brushes time to time. Then again you can always buy new and just spend hundreds.
Some of us might be enablers, watch out.

If she's shelling out for the Feather may as well go in on a nice brush. Simpson, Rooney...
@Oliviamaynard check out the buy BST threads... you can spend hundreds while saving hundreds on some very nice brushes time to time. Then again you can always buy new and just spend hundreds.
I.am.always looking for a deal and just saw the BST.sectiom. my BF was a.little.thrown by my purchase, but he is.better now.that I don't use his mach 3.
I.wish.i.was.rich

Sagrada is a nice brush. I prefer it to both my Simpsons.

Stand is nice. The exact diameter of the handle, holds straight, no wobble. Impressive.
If you want a very nice brush at a good value, check out Connell Conk. I believe this Silvertip 24mm brush was like $50.
16362684864412406085681518029121.jpg

I.want the stand. Trying some soaps.then on to brushes
You do have a brush, right? Was it the VDH boar? If so...are you soaking the bristles for 5 or 10 minutes before building lather? A decent brush is important to take advantage of your PAA soap that you bought.

Amazing soap, by the way

Top Bottom