What's new

I finally registered.

Hello, my name is Aaron and I am in Northern California. I have been reading B&B for about 18 months. I created an account so I can make uninformed replies and derail threads! I will probably be in trouble by the end of the week:c3:
There are a lot of wize and knowledgeable people here who are more than willing to be helpful.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Luckily you caught that that was humor. I have been reading long enough to know not to make replies that sound definitive unless I am prepared to bring the sources. Which means I will probably just keep quiet on most threads unless opinions seem welcome. I am technically minded and that isn't always appreciated so I will use the popular YMMV disclaimer when I don't want to find sources or sound overly nerdy.:c1:

Register? Hmmm Vote? Draft? Concealed Carry? Open thread....nope

Back in my day, when you registered to vote you were automatically registered for the draft. HOw does it work these days?

Hello, my name is Aaron and I am in Northern California. I have been reading B&B for about 18 months. I created an account so I can make uninformed replies and derail threads! I will probably be in trouble by the end of the week:c3:
Welcome, Aaron the Troublemaker (or Aaron le Trublion if you want to put it in French and sound like a sophisticated troublemaker).

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Luckily you caught that that was humor. I have been reading long enough to know not to make replies that sound definitive unless I am prepared to bring the sources. Which means I will probably just keep quiet on most threads unless opinions seem welcome. I am technically minded and that isn't always appreciated so I will use the popular YMMV disclaimer when I don't want to find sources or sound overly nerdy.:c1:
Oh. No! You've got it ALL wrong.

Some people on here need to be korrected occasionally. DO NOT not jump in because you might be wrong. How will we ever get to make fun of you? Unlike myself, being wrong has never stopped @Owen Bawn from jumping in uninvited!

Were you talkin' to me?!?
Nobody was talking to you, they were talking about you.

BTW, welcome Aaron. We can always use another wiseacre around here.

@Owen Bawn what are we going to do until Friday. I mean I’ve got an hour covered shaving, an hour going to the ENT, but what about the rest of the time.

The first game is Vandy @ E Carolina@ 11:00 CDT. I never understood how you could be a visitor in your own park!

0CD958E0-1D19-4379-A881-2CDE41182E74.jpeg

Those two guys over there on the left are @FarmerTan and @Owen Bawn. They look suspicious don’t you think?

Last edited:
So, I have been trying to get a Blackland Vector for about three months now. Every time it has come in stock I don't have money and literally two days later it's gone again! I have a pile of new and vintage razors so I am starting out on the right foot for B&B as I understand it. I bought another Artist Club razor just to try out blades before buying the Vector then when I got it figured out the supply dried up. Guess I will buy another slant while I wait so I don't have enough money when the Vector is available!:facep:

Top Bottom