What's new

World’s Mildest (New) Razor?

Henson Med inbound also :)
Very smart! I just did a re-match between the Henson AL13-Medium 🇨🇦 and the RazoRock GameChanger .68 🇨🇦 and it was NO COMPARISON! The Henson is much more comfortable AND more efficient! A win-win! The GC is now officially on my FS list...as soon as I'm allowed to list again (~2 weeks).

P.S. Good news! Chris from Karve 🇨🇦just informed me that he's working on a titanium Karve CB Ti 🇨🇦as we speak! Contact him if you're interested...no commitment, he's just trying to get an idea of how many to make!:thumbsup:

P.P.S. Canadians 🇨🇦 must really be into wet shaving!😂 They make such great razors!

As a Canadian yeah we seem to make great razors! I would hold onto the .68 game changer as they are not all that common, some time ago were discontinued so the run could be limited?

As a Canadian yeah we seem to make great razors! I would hold onto the .68 game changer as they are not all that common, some time ago were discontinued so the run could be limited?
Thanks, O Canadian 🇨🇦 but I’m a minimalist. I’m currently debating whether to keep one ☝🏻 or two ✌🏻razors 🪒 or 🪒🪒. That’s it! 😉 unless you throw in a case of Labatts!🍁

Very smart! I just did a re-match between the Henson AL13-Medium 🇨🇦and the RazoRock GameChanger .68 🇨🇦 and it was NO COMPARISON! The Henson is much more comfortable AND more efficient! A win-win! The GC is now officially on my FS list...as soon as I'm allowed to list again (~2 weeks).

P.S. Good news! Chris from Karve 🇨🇦just informed me that he's working on a titanium Karve CB Ti 🇨🇦as we speak! Contact him if you're interested...no commitment, he's just trying to get an idea of how many to make!:thumbsup:

P.P.S. Canadians 🇨🇦 must really be into wet shaving!😂They make such great razors!

The titanium Karve is one of the longest standing jokes on B&B just FYI. He's been promising them for 2 or 3 years now. Hope you like that Henson Ti22. The Timeless .68 Ti is another great option and my current go-to.

I did a Yates using the comb vs the Mild Henson this morning Henson was so much more comfy during and post feel and I ended up with the same feel shave when done 3 passes and touch up again more than I care to do the Henson took a few extra strokes but its like being 5 and your dad gave you a razor without a blade :) that is how smooth the Henson is so the extra strokes do not even matter !

but I do think I am going to like just a bit more out of a Henson so can't wait to try the medium

the Timeless I own myself to try one of the dream razors and hope I love it :)

got tracking # from both companies by the time I woke up !

The titanium Karve is one of the longest standing jokes on B&B just FYI. He's been promising them for 2 or 3 years now. Hope you like that Henson Ti22. The Timeless .68 Ti is another great option and my current go-to.
But Chris said he’s working on it 🥲

I thought this group might be interested to know that H&S has opened up the Z074 titanium razor for orders with shipping expected early next week. It's pricey but should be right up your alley if you're still on the hunt for the perfect daily shaver. I have one on order and will give you all some feedback once I have a chance to try it out.

I thought this group might be interested to know that H&S has opened up the Z074 titanium razor for orders with shipping expected early next week. It's pricey but should be right up your alley if you're still on the hunt for the perfect daily shaver. I have one on order and will give you all some feedback once I have a chance to try it out.
Thanks...but for me a $400 razor has to be noticeably better than a $300 razor (Timeless Ti) and a $250 razor (Henson Ti) and a $200 razor (Tatara Masamune) and a $185 razor (ATT Windsor) and a $100 razor (Karve CB). Are you saying that the H&S Ti is better than all of these?

Thanks...but for me a $400 razor has to be noticeably better than a $300 razor (Timeless Ti) and a $250 razor (Henson Ti) and a $200 razor (Tatara Masamune) and a $185 razor (ATT Windsor) and a $100 razor (Karve CB). Are you saying that the H&S Ti is better than all of these?

No clue. I don’t have one. But value is whatever you’re willing to pay for something, and if it’s the best razor out of all those others you mentioned then it may be worth it for you. I’ve been on a 7 year quest for the perfect razor and once I find it all others will be sold. So the price difference, to me, is negligible if it does the trick.

No clue. I don’t have one. But value is whatever you’re willing to pay for something, and if it’s the best razor out of all those others you mentioned then it may be worth it for you. I’ve been on a 7 year quest for the perfect razor and once I find it all others will be sold. So the price difference, to me, is negligible if it does the trick.
Great! Let us know how it compares with your Timeless Ti OC!

side note my Henson medium arrives tomorrow :)
My timeless Ti on Monday :)

both you are way ahead of me on this DE timeline and I do need to work my way up trying the other options first :) so going to pass but I hear the H&S are amazing in looks and performance and build

I want to work my way up in money and see where I find my happy point and then put that other money into my bicycle wheels and hubs and so on :) since biking is a big part of my life more than shaving :) hahahahaha

my goal for now a small edge of efficiency and comfort over my GC .68 or Yates with comb both at 2 passes they do me happy and 3 I am the rare super shave if I want it so both those do well on that but a touch more comfort would be nice

the Henson mild already delivers perfect comfort but efficiency henson mild really takes 3 pass and prefer daily 2 pass if I can so will the medium henson bring that or the Timeless with the comb like the yates does but with more comfort ?

AND on top of al that I do want a razor I can pick up look at and just smile at its beauty and I am hoping the Timeless does that also

Reckon I am going to narrow down what I have and truly pick the one or two and then see where I am at till I get more or spend more :) I might do some plate changes on my current GC and timeless though if I need to ?

side note my Henson medium arrives tomorrow :)
My timeless Ti on Monday :)

both you are way ahead of me on this DE timeline and I do need to work my way up trying the other options first :) so going to pass but I hear the H&S are amazing in looks and performance and build

I want to work my way up in money and see where I find my happy point and then put that other money into my bicycle wheels and hubs and so on :) since biking is a big part of my life more than shaving :) hahahahaha

my goal for now a small edge of efficiency and comfort over my GC .68 or Yates with comb both at 2 passes they do me happy and 3 I am the rare super shave if I want it so both those do well on that but a touch more comfort would be nice

the Henson mild already delivers perfect comfort but efficiency henson mild really takes 3 pass and prefer daily 2 pass if I can so will the medium henson bring that or the Timeless with the comb like the yates does but with more comfort ?

AND on top of al that I do want a razor I can pick up look at and just smile at its beauty and I am hoping the Timeless does that also

Reckon I am going to narrow down what I have and truly pick the one or two and then see where I am at till I get more or spend more :) I might do some plate changes on my current GC and timeless though if I need to ?

Going to go out on a limb here and say you're gonna like the Ti22 best...:)

medium Henson is just the al version so far till they make more Ti ? but the shave should be so close I can decide what I think of it from technical point
I am not sure when the Ti Henson will be back in but they will and have enough razors to keep me busy :)

medium Henson is just the al version so far till they make more Ti ? but the shave should be so close I can decide what I think of it from technical point
I am not sure when the Ti Henson will be back in but they will and have enough razors to keep me busy :)

The AL13 med will give similar performance, but I find the added weight of the Ti gives it a slight edge for me. Sorry, thought you were getting the Ti22 already.....I bet you will before it's over.

Top Bottom