What's new

PIF - Starter Kit

Hello, I've been fortunate to learn from many fine folks on B & B. This is a wonderful community built on gentlemanly behavior & friendship. Thank you, one & all.

I would like to offer a small starter kit to someone. It will contain a user grade Gillette Slim Adjustable, Fine Synthetic brush, Stirling soap sample that will easily produce enough lather for 10 - 15 shaves, various Stirling aftershave samples, & an assortment of blades. I reserve the right to put additional goodies in to send to the winner.

This pif will be open to CONUS only (due to the alcohol in the aftershave). I would like to give this to someone that hasn't won a pif in the past year, & has at least 25 quality posts on B & B. The winner will be chosen by random number generator in a week - 10 days.

To enter, there are two things you must do:
1) Post in this thread "I'm in".
2) Write a poem that rhymes, using at least one of these words: Gillette, shaving, razor, blade, brush, or aardvark.

IMG_3875.jpg

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
EVERYONE knows I'm a newbie,

If they don't believe me,

They must be smoking a refer.

I deserve this PIF,

Because my memory sux,

And I think I just joined this prestigious club of dudes.

But I am sure that @KeenDogg will find a way to say that I am cheatin'!

Because he's not high brow enough to know....

That us HIPSTERS don't need our poems to rhyme!

Copyright 2020 by The Tanned Farmer. All rights reserved. No stealing this masterpiece without the expressed written permission of MLB Baby!

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
EVERYONE knows I'm a newbie,

If they don't believe me,

They must be smoking a refer.

I deserve this PIF,

Because my memory sux,

And I think I just joined this prestigious club of dudes.

But I am sure that @KeenDogg will find a way to say that I am cheatin'!

Because he's not high brow enough to know....

That us HIPSTERS don't need our poems to rhyme!

Copyright 2020 by The Tanned Farmer. All rights reserved. No stealing this masterpiece without the expressed written permission of MLB Baby!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Awesome PIF! Not in due to already winning a sampler blade PIF. I gotta try me a Stirling soap though. Haven’t made the leap into artisan soaps yet lol

Awesome PIF! Not in due to already winning a sampler blade PIF. I gotta try me a Stirling soap though. Haven’t made the leap into artisan soaps yet lol
@Tpach, winning the sampler blade pif doesn't disqualify you from entering my pif. Feel free to submit a poem if you want.

Anyone who won a sampler blade pif can enter this pif.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
When I was a kid there was a Sunday night radio call in show in Boston called the Sports Huddle. 3 guys who had day jobs talking about sports. At the end of each show they'd say "Any reproduction during this broadcast without the express written consent of Major League Baseball is strictly prohibited."

Classy and generous PIF offer, @dmshaver . I'm not in, however.

Top Bottom