"My claws are not sharp
"They don't shave worth a fart
"I must have a nice new Gillettie!

Not in, Canadian, but good on you.

I started this poem:

I took my aardvark
to the park
To meet his girl Winona

But it wanted to go in a baaad direction.
So I’m going to let it go.

Canada too but :
I needed a BAD killer
When I saw it I knew I had to get her
Few seconds later
I did pull the trigger
It's a Saponificio
They are making brushes, I didnt know
Damn what I've done
For few seconds my mind was gone
20 days I have to wait
To realize if it was a bait
Anyways I can let you know
That my next brush will be a Varesino

I am new here and only have two posts, three now I guess, so I'm not in but that looks like a pretty nice starter kit.

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
You can shave anything with this blade,
Was the big claim that Gillette had made,
So one day for a lark,
I shaved an aardvark,
Then cooked him at high centigrade.

Great PIF David, love the poetry idea, respectfully not in 👍

That's an amazing offer, I just started DE shaving about a month ago and started with a VDH razor and VDH soap, I just had my birthday on the 11th and got a merkur 34c but still using the VDH soap. I just have to say as a former paramedic/firefighter seeing so many people do so many bad things it is refreshing to see so many people helping other people. Right now I'm out of work and using all my savings on medical bills but I'm hoping one day to be able to get some better soaps and better aftershave than just witch hazel.

I'm still trying to learn and still get nicks or little bumps mainly on my chin but I figure it all comes down to technique or maybe using different products.

Again I think it's amazing to see so many generous offers to new wet shavers like myself, it just warms my heart

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I'm in!

Gillette prices high
I stumble across DE
Ten years worth of soap
Well, I just realized that my poem does not qualify due to lack of rhyming. Instead of entering with another poem, I will hang my head in shame, learn to follow instructions, and withdraw my entry. Good luck to the winner!

I'm in!!
Or at least give it a try

There was a king named gillette
He said to never fret
He is always here to shave your day away
So you never have to brave
Another day with with hairs upon your face
Thanks to his grace

Wow I can write lyrics to my music but I struggle when it comes to making a poem rhyme, hope everyone gets a little laugh out of it

Thanks
Mreeveshp

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
When I was a kid there was a Sunday night radio call in show in Boston called the Sports Huddle. 3 guys who had day jobs talking about sports. At the end of each show they'd say "Any reproduction during this broadcast without the express written consent of Major League Baseball is strictly prohibited."

Classy and generous PIF offer, @dmshaver . I'm not in, however.
The thing that always got me about those disclaimers also always include "or accounts of the game". So, technically, it's illegal for me to tell my friend what happened in the game?

I just realized that I am over 25 posts so I'm in

Here is my poem

After enduring many a shaving nick and burn
I came to Badger and Blade to learn
Which is the best Gillette
So I no longer have to fret
Down the razor rabbit hole I rush
Now seeking the best blade and brush
My wife thinks I am crazy as a lark
To that I simply reply, aardvark

Some of our members have hidden talents. And some can even write prose! Thank you everyone for taking the time to participate. The banter is part of how we connect & build friendships in this deep, dark interweb.

The winner of this pif is @woodwzrd! Please send me a PM with your mailing address & I'll get the goodies off to you.

It won't let me edit my post, I just wanted to apologize for the name of the winner being wrong, stupid auto correct

Congratulations woodwzrd

Thanks
mreeveshp

Top Bottom