What's new

Shaving Brush Cupboard

Well the last time I posted this I was running out of space this is how my storage was before today...

3.jpg

Now two new shelves have been added so now i can get 200 brushes in at a push

20200901_184222.jpg

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Looking good. Some very nice brushes in your collection. I am suffering from some serious brush envy.

Thanks for posting. I showed this to my wife and said, "see I only have 35 brushes." She just shook her said and uttered something about men and their toys.

Excellent, although I think you need a few more brushes.

You could be right but I'm not going to pack them in so tight this time.

You’re nowhere near your boar quota. :shifty:

Hmmmm there is near on 60 boars in there, But I will admit not enough horse so a few more should do.

One simple word ----- WOW !!!

Thank you, Sir!!!

When my girlfriend asks "how many brushes do I need "...Now I have an answer!!!

You can never have enough, its nice to have a choice and just to add my wife said the same.

Looking good. Some very nice brushes in your collection. I am suffering from some serious brush envy.

Andrew the best way is restoring them as that's what I have done with most of them

Nice starter collection!! (I see a bit of space around the edges.) :a29: :a29:

Yes I am looking for a bigger storage area something twice the size, as before I added the two new shelves they were too tightly packed. But trying to find something the wife likes is hard work as she polishes the wood but looking into a glass display stand with lights in.

So have you got a favourite? Maybe a desert island brush? Something in a Top 5, maybe?

Yes i do them all but if it came to that it would be the Rubberset 400 as i have 5 one in each knot so still have a choice.

I can still see some wood, looks like you need a few more brushes

Yes the one thing that is lacking in there is some nice wood handles .

Thanks for posting. I showed this to my wife and said, "see I only have 35 brushes." She just shook her said and uttered something about men and their toys.

Jim when the wife see them on the table I got the same, then my reply was women and their shoes I rest my case.

Nice storage and excellent collection!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you, Frank!!! But still, room the expand as they say.

Top Bottom